WORK SMARTER ... NOT HARDER
Running a company and having to be responsible for the well being, happiness and financial security of many employees puts a whole new perspective on one’s priorities.
Every January 1st, I make a mental (and often a written) note about my goals and aspirations for the coming year. I always break them down in two separate lists: personal and business.
From a business perspective:
1. WORK SMARTER, MORE EFFICIENT ... NOT HARDER
2. To make myself more accessible to our employees, and continue urging everyone to have an “open door policy”.
3. To assist salespeople with more time, hours and guidance in helping them to identify and most importantly CLOSE sales.
4. To increase sales and profitability for the company as a whole.
5. To lead more group “brainstorming sessions” with employees to help identify new areas of untapped
growth and interest.
6. To continue to reward key employees for outstanding accomplishments and recognize them publicly.
7. To continue to run the company with a “squeaky clean” attitude and always be honest, forthright and ethical when dealing with clients.
8. To make our customer service and customer satisfaction our #1 priority.
9. To launch at least one major improvement and/or addition to our revenue model.
10. To have fun working and smile everyday at work.
| digg it!