Baby & children's furniture and bedding - from country French to shabby chic
Create an amazing look for your child's room with:
- Children's furniture that will stand the test of time - Browse their collection of children's unique beds, dressers, bookcases, chests and accent pieces. Each piece is designed to grow with your child, as they move from the toddler years into their teens and beyond. These aren't just kid's beds and dressers…they are timeless pieces that will last even when childhood is past.
- Vintage baby bedding and crib sets - Make a room as precious as your newborn when you choose classic French country and shabby chic baby nursery themes. Browse their site for dozens of adorable baby nursery ideas to create the perfect first room for your newborn. Their nursery bedding is selected for its timeless beauty and your baby's comfort.
- Beautiful children's bedding - Your children will feel cozy and warm when you choose from their selection of unique children's bedding in soft fabrics and vintage designs. Each piece goes perfectly with their exceptional children's bedroom furniture to create a feeling of timeless comfort.
- Vintage baby furniture - Select the perfect furniture for your newborn's nursery from the Layla Grayce collection of French country and distressed shabby chic furnishings. Like their unique children's beds and other fine furniture, each piece in their nursery collection features classic lines, soft tones and elegant detail,
- Baby accessories - Find car seat covers, wrap your baby in soft after-bath towels, or pack up everything you need for a day in the park in one of their beautiful diaper bags. Layla Grayce is so much more than just children's bedding and furniture. They have the perfect finishing touches, accessories and grace notes for every aspect of your baby's room.
You might also like these Babies - Children - Toys catalogs
Find unique customized items from a personalized plaque to engraved gifts that will always be treasured
Sleep in luxury every night with fine European linens from comforters to duvets and shams