Mt. Caesar Alpacas
The softest alpaca clothing, sweaters, alpaca gloves and accessories
Alpaca sweaters, coats, baby alpaca gloves, socks, and more luxuriously soft accessories produced exclusively from the rolling slopes of Mount Caesar.
Click below to go to Mt. Caesar Alpacas departments
- Women - Spoil yourself with one of the world's most luxurious fibers made from the fleece of a gentle herd of gorgeous alpacas who are lovingly raised in Southwestern New Hampshire. Indigenous to the Andes Mountains of South America, these animals are well known and celebrated for producing some of the warmest and most sensuous fibers known to man, or woman. Shop a vast assortment of women's fashions including fur trimmed and collared coats, turtlenecks, ponchos, cardigans, shawls, sweaters, and more flattering alpaca clothing with styles that are not only a pleasure to wear, but eco-friendly and earth conscious as well.
- Men - Whether he's headed to work, hitting the golf course or cozying up at home in front of a crackling fire, Mt Caesar features a handsome collection of men's shirts and alpaca sweaters that can be dressed up or dressed down with ease. You'll find styles that are lightweight enough to wear solo during springtime and versatile enough to layer during the fall winter months. Choose from men's top coats, cable knit and v-neck sweaters, cardigans, polos and pullovers that are available in a captivating selection of colors.
- Yarns & Fiber - If you're a crafter at heart you'll love the exclusive selection of all natural yarns and fibers that will help you knit, crochet and craft your very own DIY alpaca creations! These super soft, warm, cozy and hypoallergenic fibers are spun in their natural colors of white, black, shades of fawn, brown and gray, or expertly hand-dyed with even more colors being developed every day.
- Accessories - Extend the luxury to your accessory closet with an extravagant collection of fashionable and functional accessories that will add sheer indulgence to every outfit. You'll find hand-woven and loose knit scarves and shawls, alpaca gloves and hand warmers that will envelope you in comfort all through the seasons. Treat your feet to super indulgent and silky soft socks and fur slippers that are a godsend for tired and neglected feet.
- Alpacas for Sale - Adopt your very own alpaca, with these beautiful animals that are gentle, sweet, and bred to produce the world's finest fibers. You'll find alpacas for sale that represent the country's top championship bloodlines, simply contact their farmers for more information, and/or to arrange a visit.
You might also like these Clothing & Accessories catalogs
Look and feel young again with a selection of apparel, health, wellness and fitness products from the As We Change catalog for women
Active women will love Title Nine for sportswear, swimsuits and undergarments that keep up with your on-the-go lifestyle