The taste of the Southwest wherever you live
Mexico and the Southwest come to your door with Chimayo to Go. You'll find everything you need for preparing authentic Mexican recipes and mouthwatering Southwestern snacks including:
- Chile powder and dried chilies -- It wouldn't be Southwestern or Mexican cooking without chilies and chile powder. Choose the classic Rancho de Chimayó Red Chile powder, or an Ancho, Chipotle, De Arbol, or Habanero chile powder for unmatchable fire and taste.
What's Inside:Dried pods of New Mexico Red, Habanero, Ancho and other peppers add incredible flavor and visual appeal to all your recipes.
- Hot sauce -- No pantry is complete without a really great hot sauce. Chimayo to Go has sauces that add heat and flavor to any meal -- perfect for all American eggs and potatoes at breakfast or Southwestern black bean chili at lunch.
- Salsa -- Salsa isn't just for chips anymore! From their fruity papaya mango salsa to the famous Coyote Cocina Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salsa, they have salsas for every meal, in varieties from mild and flavorful to super hot.
- Jellies and preserves -- Perk up breakfast or add spice to ordinary biscuits with the surprising taste of spiced fruit preserves and jellies. Try their raspberry jalapeno jelly, red chile strawberry preserves, or any of their other varieties of unique and tasty fruit spreads.
- Food Mixes -- Enjoy the taste of authentic Mexican recipes without the fuss when you start with a Chimayo to Go mix. From Indian fry bread to vegetarian stews to tortilla soup, their quick and easy mixes are made using traditional Mexican and southwestern recipes and fresh ingredients for a taste your whole family will love.
- Gourmet food gifts -- Treat someone special to a New Mexican food gift basket. Choose one of their pre-made selections, or create a gift package of your favorite salsas, mixes, chile powder, jellies, New Mexican candies, and rich Mexican coffee. Add a book full of southwestern and Mexican recipes for an unforgettable gift for a college student, newlyweds or anyone who just enjoys good, healthy food.