Character figurines, collectibles, movie prop replicas and sci-fi action figures
Surprise someone special with statues of their favorite anime characters or treat yourself to the latest and greatest action figures! Entertainment Earth offers an ever-expanding selection of over 6,000 licensed products.
Click below to go to Entertainment Earth departments
- Star Wars collectibles — The Force lives on at Entertainment Earth! Choose from great Star Wars action figures, statues, and busts of your favorite Star Wars characters. Also select from an array of authentic Star Wars lightsabers, prop replicas, space ships, comic books, and more.
- Anime characters — Entertainment Earth is your number one source for Anime characters. Find statues, busts, and action figures from both the United States and Japan! With hundreds of anime and manga items from Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Inuyasha and Kagome, to Battle Vixens, Fate Hallow, and Full Metal Panic, you’re sure to find a fantasy figurine that you just can’t live without.
- Star Trek collectibles — Live long and prosper like your favorite Star Trek characters! Entertainment Earth carries Star Trek vehicles, prop replicas, statues, action figures, and film cells! Don’t miss the 40th Anniversary Star Trek phaser or the limited edition U.S.S. Enterprise replica ship; your collection is not complete without them especially the Star Trek phaser.
- Authentic prop replicas — Recreate and reenact your favorite movie and television scenes with prop replicas from Entertainment Earth! With a diverse line of prop replicas from various properties, including Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Chronicles of Narnia, Battlestar Galactica, and more, you’ll find the perfect gift for that movie buff in your life
- Action figures of all types — Their great collection of Action figures include Darth Vader, Captain Kirk, and Superman, to Kurt Cobain, Vincent Van Gogh, and Greg Brady, Entertainment Earth has an action figure for everyone. Your sister will love Rosie the Riveter, your brother wants Payton Manning, and you need Jimmy Paige!