Royal Doulton and Moorcroft collectibles, jugs and Lladró figurines
Connoisseur by Pascoe and Company, is the new style catalog that fills the void for the Royal Doulton International Collectors Club members who will no longer receive their magazine, Gallery. Add beauty to you home with elegant Royal Doulton figurines, Moorcroft vases, Royal Doulton jugs and Lladró porcelain figurines.
- Royal Doulton figurines - From signature Pretty Lady figurines and character figurines to favorites like the Royal Doulton Fair Lady and the Unicorn, they offer the largest collection of Royal Doulton collectibles online, including exclusive Pascoe issues.
- Royal Doulton jugs and Toby mugs - The classic look of Royal Doulton Toby Mugs are wonderful as part of a decorative grouping, or as individual accents on an office or library shelf. These whimsical Toby jugs or mugs have been a Royal Doulton favorite for years, and Pascoe has the perfect piece to add to your collection.
- Historical Royal Doulton figurine collections - Honor the great men and women of history with finely crafted figurines representing famous leaders, inventors, artists and stars. From Princess Diana to John F. Kennedy, each of these inspiring images will be a wonderful addition to your collection.
- Royal Doulton Bunnykins - Adorable Bunnykins are sure to become a favorite in your collection. Choose Americana Bunnykins figurines or pick your favorites from another Royal Doulton Bunnykins set.
- Royal Doulton plates - Add to your collection of commemorative plates with the newest additions to the Royal Doulton line of beautiful collector plates.
- Lladró figurines - From angels to doves, pandas to penguins and portraits of love, indulge in Lladró figurines renowned for their elegant sculptures produced at their world-famous porcelain factory in Valencia, Spain. Fill your home with precious and classic Lladró porcelain figurines that everyone will admire.
- Moorcroft vases and collectibles - With a history built on superb artistry, enjoy the incomparable beauty of a Moorcroft vase with every piece carrying the company trademark on the base as well as marks identifying the designer, painter, tube-liner and dates. You'll love the dramatic colors and elegant lines distinguishing these fine art pieces produced in Stoke-on-Trent, the heart of England's Pottery district.