Access to Recreation
Disability equipment and handicapped supplies for people living with disabilities
Leading a full and active life regardless of disabilities is the goal. Access to Recreation has the adaptive disability equipment, tools and supplies to make that goal a reality.
- Recreation and leisure adaptive equipment --Injury or medical disabilities donít have to get in the way of sports and other recreation. From fishing and bowling adaptive devices to swimming aids and adaptive cycling, they have dozens of handicap equipment products to keep you moving and enjoying life.
- Pool lifts --If youíre living with a severe mobility limiting handicap, a pool lift is essential if you want to enjoy the healthy benefits of water recreation. They have fixed and portable lifts for a variety of disabilities and pool styles.
- Quadriplegia and paraplegia adaptive equipment -- Choose anything from self feeding aids and wheel chair accessories, to handicapped supplies that allow breath control of Play Station games Ė all designed to make life easier and more enjoyable.
- Wheel chairs and wheel chair accessories, -- Customize your chair with wheelchair totes and backpacks, and other wheelchair accessories. Donít miss out on summer recreation just because of the sand, a specialized beach wheel chair can take you right into the middle of the fun.
- Daily living aids -- Stay safe and enjoy greater independence with handicapped shower chairs and grab bars --- an essential bathroom safety product. Prepare food, reach for objects up high, or use a keyboard with ease with tools for the handicapped.
- Rehab equipment -- Perfect for in-office or in-home treatments, they have handicap equipment, rehab and massage tables, as well as therapy and home gym exercise equipment