Antique Hardware Kitchen & Bath
Restore or create a vintage kitchen or bathroom
When it's time to work on your old house's vintage bathrooms or kitchen, you'll find everything you need to restore a historic home in the Antique Hardware catalog. Choose from:
- Vintage kitchen fixtures - Whether you're restoring a kitchen in a historic home, or creating a period look in your new old house, you'll find the vintage plumbing fixtures you need in their catalog.
What's Inside:From rubbed oil bronze faucets to vintage kitchen sinks in hammered copper or fireclay porcelain, they have authentic reproductions to create that historic feel in any home.
- Vintage bathrooms - Enjoy the charm of an old-fashioned bathroom when you install vintage bathroom fixtures. Choose high tank toilets and elegant pedestal sinks for Victorian bathrooms, or country vanities and copper sinks for a farmhouse feel.
- Cast iron, copper and acrylic clawfoot bathtubs - You can add the look of antique claw footed bathtubs to your bathroom when you choose one of their reproduction antique bathtubs. Whether you select traditional cast iron, light weight acrylic (perfect for second floor bathrooms in new construction) or the drama of copper, you'll appreciate the beauty of these deep soaking tubs.
- Kitchen furniture - Until recently, kitchen storage took the form of furniture rather than built in cabinets. Add the flexibility of movable storage and vintage style to your kitchen with a classic oak Hoosier cabinet. These fine reproductions offer the beauty of the original at an affordable price. Or restore antique Hoosiers, pie safes and ice boxes with fine reproduction antique hardware.
- Reproduction appliances - If you want to go beyond vintage kitchen sinks and faucets, and create an authentic farmhouse feel in your kitchen, consider replacing your modern appliances with reproductions of vintage pieces. These appliances combine the look of classic appliances with the technology of today's best kitchen equipment.