Hit the Western trail with saddles, saddlebags, horse bits and riding gear
When you're ready to move out on the trail, Outfitters Supply has the western saddles, trail riding and pack equipment you need for your horse - bits, bridles, and more.
- New and used western saddles - When you're shopping for trail or ranch saddles, check out Outfitters Supply's huge selection of new and used saddles from the best names in the business including Tucker and Circle Y. Whether you're looking for pleasure, trail, endurance, roping, mule or pack saddles, they can help you find the right saddle for you and your horse.
- Saddlebags and panniers - Load up for the trail the easy way with affordable, quality detachable saddlebags. Easy to pack, easy to attach, and easy to remove, they make stowing what you need simple and secure. Or choose cavalry style leather saddlebags for a traditional look, and quality that will last a lifetime.
- Camping cookware and supplies - Get ready for days and nights out on the trail with Outfitters Supply's selection of camping pots and pans, portable water purifiers, carry packs, food containers and campfire grills.
- Western saddles for barrel racers and reiners - They have the western saddles you need for your next event. Check out their Circle Y and Alamo reining and barrel saddles for men and women, including special designs by champion rider Marlene McRae.
- Wall tents, trail stoves and heaters - When you have a large group to accommodate or are spending several days out on the range reining and roping, they have the wall tents and combination camp stove and camp tent heater units you need to get the job done. Their lightweight, easy to assemble and take-down units provide secure shelter in the backcountry, even in bad weather.
- Tack and riding gear - Get your horse ready for a pleasure ride or hard work on the ranch with quality tack for your hardworking horse - bits, hobbles, halters, bridles, reins, headstalls, and stirrups are made to give you the control you need and your horse the comfort she deserves. Make sure you're comfortable in the saddle on long days with leather chaps to protect your legs.