Eastern Art Arcade Wholesale
Wholesale African art, masks, artifacts and textiles to bring the culture of Africa to your store or gallery
For over 34 years, Eastern Art Arcade has been importing the finest examples of African art and culture for galleries, collections and stores, including:
- African masks -- Ceremonial and decorative African face masks from around the continent are excellent additions to any regional or international collection. Consider a selection of African masks for your museum gift shop, home decor store, or ethnic catalog.
- African drums and instruments -- Drumming continues to grow in popularity, and African tribal drums are always a favorite among both experienced and novice drummers. Round out your offerings with shakers, flutes, rattles and other African instruments.
- Kitchen accessories -- Beyond intricate hand woven baskets and ornamental plates, Eastern Art Arcade features an exquisite selection of accessories that will add Eastern style and elegance to your kitchen. From wooden bowls, butter knives and ladles, to napkin ring and salad sets, you'll love dressing your table with one of a kind pieces from Eastern Art.
- Unique art sculptures and African artifacts -- Casual shoppers, decorators and collectors alike will appreciate Eastern Art Arcade's selection of tribal arts, including figurative sculptures, statues, Ebony carvings and other collectibles featuring the techniques of ancient African art. Carved walking sticks and wall ornaments created using traditional African materials are also available.
- Folk art dolls -- Dolls representing tribal groups and cultures are among the most popular regional and South African gifts. Perfect for ethnically themed galleries, shops and exhibitions, these dolls celebrate the unique aspects of each region and culture. They also have a large collection of traditional Southern African weaves and baskets which are considered among the finest in the world.
- African clothing and textiles -- Hats, caftans, scarves and other clothing and accessories are a favorite choice for any shop or catalog wishing to celebrate Africa and its culture. Juju and Zulu hats continue to be especially popular among consumers. But whether they are to be featured as apparel or decor, textiles and clothing will always be in demand in any collection of African tribal art and collectibles.
All across the country, African collectibles, decor items, furnishing and clothing are in demand. Don't risk buying inferior copies or knock-offs from other countries. Let the import experts from Kenya, Ghana, Madagascar, Tanzania, Congo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Senegal, Nigeria and Southern Africa provide the gifts and decor of Africa and its artisans for your business.