Most Popular Cigar-Smoking Hunks You May Have Not Known
By Editorial Staff
These people are able to make cigar smoking look good, even when they aren’t doing it for the money or the attention. With such huge popularity among a certain sector of the population, we have brought you the top ten cigar smoking hunks. These guys are the cream of the crop, the baddest of the bad among the famous cigar smokers.
10. John F. KennedyNot only was JFK considered quite a cigar-smoking hunk in his day, but he is the reason why it is hard to get a good Cuban cigar in the United States anymore. The famous story that surrounds the Cuban embargo is that Kennedy gave his press secretary 24 hours to round up as many Petit Uppman Cuban cigars as he could. After 24 hours, Kennedy made it illegal to purchase those products on US shores.
9. Jack NicholsonNicholson has long been one of the hunkiest celebrities in Hollywood. While the man has gotten older, there is still a certain group of people that consider him a trendsetter. He’s the man some women want to be with and some men want to be like. Nicholson is also a famous cigar-smoking artist, with the Montecristo being his favorite type.
Before you continue reading about the Most Popular Cigar-Smoking Hunks You May Have Not Known there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Michael JordanJordan was one of the best basketball players in the history of the NBA, a good looking man and someone who also loved a good Montecristo Classic every now and then.
7. Arnold SchwarzeneggerThe former bodybuilder, Republican governor of California and of course the Terminator is a famous cigar smoker as well. The man may have lost some of his luster after it came out that he had an affair with his maid but Arnold was certainly considered one of the world’s hunkiest men in the late 1980’s and 1990’s. Arnie has long credited with his ex-wife’s father, Sargent Shriver for getting him started in his love affair with cigars.
6. Bruce WillisBruce Willis is one of the biggest budget action stars in the world and has certainly gotten enough women to swoon over his smoky good looks. Willis is also reported to have been a regular attendee of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s cigar parties over the last few decades.
5. Michael DouglasThe man who once famously said that “Greed is good” has long been one of the most popular leading men in Hollywood. Douglas’s love for Montecristo #2’s might have actually led to a bit of a health scare but the man is still going strong. As far as his hunky status, the guy is married to Catherine Zeta-Jones. That’s enough of a pedigree for most.
4. Harrison FordFord has long been a guy that the women have drooled over going all the way back to his days as Han Solo and continuing forward thanks to Indiana Jones. Ford has long been known as a cigar-smoking fan of several different cigars.
3. Tom SelleckSelleck has been seen as a giant hunk ever since his days as Magnum P.I. and while the man has gotten older, it appears he was allowed to keep his looks in some sort of a Hollywood version of a humidor. Selleck, like most of the other men on this list loves some Montecristo #2’s.
2. Mel GibsonGibson has certainly seen his star tarnished over the last few years, but there are very few people who could deny that at one time, this guy was one of the biggest heartthrobs in Hollywood. Gibson is also known as one of the biggest lovers of cigars in Tinseltown.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Tom CruiseAnother actor whose hunkiness factor cannot be denied despite some recent bad turns in the romance department. People may not know that Cruise is quite the cigar enthusiast and holds the Cohiba in high regard.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids