What are the 10 Awesome Plus Size Fashion Essentials?
By Editorial Staff
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Aurora LaJambre
Clothes to Flatten Your Body
Finding clothes for plus-size women fashion is a challenge. Even when certain styles come in your size, they’re not often designed with curvy women in mind. Do yourself a favor and fill your wardrobe with stylish staples made to complement your shape and suit your taste.
These plus-size fashion essentials will keep you looking beautiful and feeling great.
10. Maxi dressThe t-shirt maxi dress is a classic plus-size style that’s perfect for the office, date nights, and lazy vacation days. Worn with sandals and minimal accessories, you can go anywhere in this. The cut slightly hugs your form, but doesn’t cling!
Before you continue reading about the What are the 10 Awesome Plus Size Fashion Essentials? there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
9. SwimwearEvery woman deserves to own a swimsuit that fits her like it was made just for her. Swimdresses and one-piece suits in pretty prints offer light coverage without restriction. Bottoms with a short skirt attached elongate the torso while suits with a bold print balance full figures.
8. BootsBoots with an extended calf are among the newest plus-size women fashion. They’re made to fit so curvy women can comfortably tuck fitted pants inside their boots or wear cowboy boots with a sexy wrap dress.
7. Pretty in comfy teesComfortable t-shirts are timeless plus-size fashion essentials. The simple structure is nice and roomy without crossing into the baggy territory. The style has a carefree, breezy feel with sleeves that allow for maximum movement. Look for a hem that ends a touch below the hip. Get ready to play!
6. Pencil skirtA fitted pencil skirt is the kind of feminine work apparel that’ll take you from a day at the office to a night on the town. This refined style is simply sexy with a pair of heels and a solid blouse. Go for a fully lined skirt with a hidden back zipper for a smooth silhouette.
5. Supportive braThe majority of women wear the wrong bra size, which means they’re not getting enough support in the necessary places. It’s impossible to look good when you’re constantly pulling at straps and adjusting. Invest time and money in a few quality bras for large busts that fit – this means the cups are smooth, the center between cups is flat and the band is even all the way around.
4. Wide beltWide belts cinch the waist and accentuate your curvy top and bottom. They add a welcome contrast to print tunics and solid suits. Choose one that’ll add variety to your existing wardrobe – if you tend towards darker colors, dare to wear a bright red belt.
3. TunicsTunics are fashion’s gift to women who like versatility. Paired with tights they cover your rear and hips and have a casually dressed up look. They look fabulous with fitted jeans or solid slacks in a stretchy fabric. Choose a dressy tunic that narrows slightly at the waist and has some embellishment for a more tailored look.
2. Statement printsTops with large, bold prints best complement larger frames. This is a must-have closet staple for days when you don’t have time to put an outfit together. Simply grab your statement top with fitted dark bottoms and you’re dressed to wow.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Jeans that actually fitThere is a perfect pair of flattering jeans for every woman. The problem is, not every woman puts in the time and effort to find her jean mate. Don’t lower your standards to a pair that merely stays up. Stretch denim or knit denim with an elastic waistband gives you a comfortable, relaxed fit. Wide-legged, boot cut and pairs with a slight flair go well with tunics, blouses, and blazers.
Easy Chic Fall Porch Decorating Ideas for You to Learn
What Happened to the ABC Distributing Catalog, Is It Still Available?
How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
How to Choose the Correct Clothing Size for Children
10 Million Americans and The Hearing Aid Tax Credit – 6 Things You Need To Know – A 2021 Resource Guide
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids