Uniforms for restaurant, hospitality, and business casual wear
Outfit your staff in affordable, quality hotel and restaurant uniforms and maids uniforms, including:
- Chef wear - Keep your kitchen staff looking great for less. Choose from inexpensive chef toques or cap-style chef hats. Their chef clothing line includes chef jackets in white, black or denim, custom aprons and chefs hats with personalized embroidery, and comfortable, durable pants will keep your entire kitchen looking professional.
- Uniforms for the hospitality industry - Your housekeeping staff will look and feel great in comfortable poly-cotton blend maids uniforms. Choose tops and pants in any of a dozen colors and sizes from extra small to 5XL. Smock style maid uniforms are also available. Front desk and customer care personnel will look smart in unisex oxford or polo style embroidered corporate apparel. Select a stock logo, or use your own custom designed image to create work uniforms that truly reflect your business.
- Wait staff restaurant uniforms - Choose quality, inexpensive uniform shirts, with or without your restaurant's custom embroidered name and logo. Polo, short-sleeved, long-sleeved and T-shirt style uniform shirts are available in a variety of colors and fabrics. Choose casual or dressy trousers, or skirts to complete the image.
- Aprons - Keep your staff clean and efficient in low-priced aprons. Available in bib, tuxedo, bistro, waist and cobbler styles, these aprons will stand up to repeated washings, and still look professional. Pocket aprons are side-tacked for added strength.
- Shoes - From chef clogs to classic oxfords, they have the shoes your staff needs to work comfortably and look professional. Wait staff, hospitality, dress, and chefs' shoes are available in men's and women's sizes.
- Corporate apparel - Custom logo shirts or hats, men's and women's vests, and corporate color clothing can help you create or support a corporate image across a variety of job titles and functions. Choose the styles and colors that work best with your company, then let the Uniform Warehouse do the rest.