The Scottish Lion
Scottish clothing, tartans, jewelry, music, gifts and delicious foods
Celebrate your Scottish heritage with tartans, kilts, bagpipes, and gifts including:
- Scottish clothing -- Whether you need a Scottish kilt rental for a wedding or formal occasion, or are looking for a Scottish kilted skirt, dress, tam or sash, they have the traditional highland wear clothing you need. Show off your Scottish pride with a t-shirt or sweatshirt from their casual collection.
- Scottish gifts -- Find the perfect gifts at the Scottish Lion. They have everything from bagpipes to Scottish dirks (or sgain dbuhs) for everyone on your list. Whether you’re Celtic or just like the designs, you’ll love the glassware, jewelry, snacks, and linens, many featuring Scottish clan crests, names or tartans. Create a Scottish gift basket featuring an authentic Quaich, traditional Celtic music, shortbread, and, of course, a haggis!
- Highland wear and Scottish tartans -- Find your Scottish clan names and then look up the tartans your family can wear. They’ve even provided the allied family names to help you find the right Scottish clan tartans and symbols.
- Scottish foods -- Enjoy the flavors of Scotland with their selection of authentic shortbread, rich honey, flavorful marmalades, and even the classic national dish of Scotland – haggis. And don’t forget a plum pudding to top off the perfect Scottish meal.
- Celtic jewelry -- Choose from inspirational Celtic crosses, popular Celtic knot pendants, or enduring silver or gold Celtic wedding rings. They also have watches, bracelets, earrings, and pins, all designed to reflect traditional Celtic design and symbols.