Tips to Make Your Skin Look Flawless
By Editorial Staff
Applying makeup is a craft anyone can master to look and feel fantastic. With a few tricks, people won’t notice you’re wearing foundation at all. Try these simple tips to make your skin look flawless.
10. Moisturize with SPF firstThe very first step is to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays. While your skin is still damp from washing, apply a moisturizer that has SPF in it. As an added bonus, it allows concealer to blend smoothly.
9. Choose makeup wiselyKeep in mind the adage “You get what you pay for” before buying cheap drug store makeup. Saving a few bucks now can cost-sensitive skin. Cheap makeup is made from the lowest quality ingredients known to irritate the skin, which leads to breakouts that make you want to stay inside or cover them up with more foundation. This won’t look good and will further damage the skin. Break the cycle and invest in quality makeup made for sensitive skin.
8. Use concealer sparinglyThe purpose of quality concealer is to hide blemishes and dark under eye circles. Like foundation, when used correctly it is completely unnoticeable. Makeup artists advise to use one that matches your skin tone exactly. When you use one that’s a shade lighter it doesn’t blend. To apply, dot on with a thin brush and lightly blend with a fingertip. Be gentle with the under eye area.
Before you continue reading about the Tips to Make Your Skin Look Flawless there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Opt for a foundation stickFoundation sticks are much easier to use with precision. You can apply it almost as if it’s a thick marker. Draw wide lines along cheekbones, above the brows and the sides of your nose. Use the tip of clean fingers to blend.
6. For a summer glowOne of the most important tips to make your skin look flawless in summer is to fake a glow with natural beauty products. Achieve the sun-kissed look by contouring with an additional foundation two shades darker than your normal skin tone. Mix both your usual foundation and the darker one in your hand as the warmth helps it blend and glide on naturally.
5. Add finishing touchesAfter evening out your skin tone, take a step back and assess. Identify noticeable flaws and hide them with extra concealer. For blemishes, try one that has salicylic acid in the ingredients to help it heal while you hide it.
4. Application techniqueBlending foundations and applying extra layers of concealer can quickly give you a cakey look, which is not the intention of these tips to make your skin look flawless! Avoid clumps and thick skin-clogging layers by dabbing concealer on with the tip of your finger. Pat around the perimeter of the blemish rather than trying to blend.
3. Make it lastPowder your face with a puff before moving on to applying eye and lip cosmetics. You can do this step with your eyes closed, but don’t skip it. Powder absorbs oil from your skin so your foundation will stay put all day.
2. Natural blushWhen done well, a little blush blended around the apples of your cheeks to your temples gives you a subtle warm glow. Cream blush blends better than powder! Experiment with a bold berry shade and if you need to tone it down just add a little foundation on top.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
1. Proper skin careThe healthier your skin is, the less makeup you’ll want to use. The process of maintaining a beautiful complexion changes as your skin ages. What stays the same is the need to moisturize, protect from UV rays and refine. Choose quality skin care products designed to fight blemishes and keep your skin looking fabulous.
10 Free Pet Supply Catalogs: The Latest Health & Wellness Pet Products
Top 10 Ways to Create a Luxurious Bedroom
What are the Best Gadgets for Coffee Lovers? Great Gifts and Must-haves
Top 10 4th of July Celebration Ideas to Mark This Fun All-American Holiday
Best of How to Live Green at Home: Amazing Ways to Save the Earth
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids