10 Fresh Summer Perfumes and Fragrances You Would Love
By Editorial Staff
Summertime means suntans and lots of skin, hot days at the beach, and breezy long evenings with friends. It also means it’s time to leave behind the heavier fragrances of winter, and select a light and fresh summertime scent. Not sure what to choose? Here are the top 10 fresh summer perfumes and fragrances.
10. Daisy by Marc JacobsSince 2007, this summer scent has been a favorite of women looking for a light floral scent to go with summer fashions. The delicious mix of strawberry, violet, grapefruit, gardenia, and jasmine makes this scent a summertime natural.
9. Delicious by DKNYEven before you sample this scent’s mix of innocence and sensuality, the apple shaped bottle will catch your attention. Hints of cucumber, rose, and grapefruit with a sweet magnolia undertone make this an ideal scent for a summer evening.
8. Viva la Juicy by Juicy CoutureIf ever the sweet scent of summer was captured in a perfume, Viva la Juicy’s blend of gardenia, sweet caramel and praline, fresh honeysuckle, and jasmine takes the prize. This delightful summer perfume manages to carry off all those sweet essences without being cloying.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Fresh Summer Perfumes and Fragrances You Would Love there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Romance for Women by Ralph LaurenSummertime is the season of romance, and since 1999, designer Ralph Lauren has been offering women the perfect scent to accompany a summer love. His Romance for Women is a citrusy, spicy mixture of tangerine, ginger and violet with a sweet overtone of freesia. Mix this heady summer fragrance with a demure summer dress and a pair of strappy sandals and you’re sure to find summer romance headed you way.
6. Benetton Rosso for Women by the House of BenettonLast year’s launch of this wonderful addition to the summer fragrance choices has already earned it places in the list of the top 10 fresh summer perfumes and fragrances. Like many other summer scents, it beings with a citrus base – in this case mandarin orange and lemon. But the addition of peony, Arabic jasmine, and patchouli gives this scent a refreshing complexity you’ll love all summer long.
5. Giorgio Blue by Giorgio of Beverly HillsForget everything you thought you knew about Georgio. This 2009 addition to the their line replaced heavy florals and sharp spices with a delicate blend of guava, water hyacinth, a tangy mandarin undertone. The result is not your mother’s Giorgio. Blue has earned
its place on the top 10 scents for summer list.
4. Paris Hilton for WomenLaunched in 2004, Paris Hilton’s fragrance for women is a light and casual scent you’ll enjoy all summer long. With fruit tones reminiscent of peaches and ripe apples, and light florals from mimosa, freesia and jasmine, this summery perfume is just right for sunny days and breezy nights.
3. Samba Viva by Perfumers WorkshopWhat could be more appropriate for summer than a scent enriched with the cooling fragrance of mint? With the addition of rich green overtones, vanilla and a hint of spiced peaches, the perfume offers a sophisticated and refreshing addition to your summer fragrance wardrobe. Pair it with that daring little sundress you just couldn’t pass up for an unforgettable summer night.
2. Princess by Vera WangNow in its fourth year, this rich yet summery scent is proving to be a favorite for summer wear. From the undertones of dark chocolate and apricot to a hint of soft florals, the scent stands out from the typical summer perfume choices. Wear it for a special al fresco dinner party, or an intimate summer evening on the terrace.
1. Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio ArmaniWhile all of the top 10 summer fragrances are wonderful, this exceptional scent captures first place. The coolness of crushed mint balances with the tang of lemon and the sweetness of jasmine and brown sugar to create a summertime scent that works from day into evening.
Why stop with one?All of the fragrances on our top 10 list are perfect for summer. But why select only one? Create a wardrobe of fragrances and perfumes, and you’ll be prepared for every wonderful day of summer.
Popular Savings Offers
Contributed by Lindsay Shugerman, Catalogs.com Top 10 Guru
What are the Best Gadgets for Coffee Lovers? Great Gifts and Must-haves
What is the Best Children’s Debit Card for My Child?
Best of How to Live Green at Home: Amazing Ways to Save the Earth
5 Commonly Asked Questions About the Medical Alert System
8 Great Filming and Video Tips for Entrepreneurs on a Small Budget
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids