Since 1967, Irvin’s Country Tinware has satisfied thousands of customers with superior quality Country home accessories. In addition to their punched tin early American lighting and wooden chandeliers, they also have a wonderful selection of country home accessories and furniture. For over 40 years, Irvin’s has been a name you can trust.^
- Country Kitchen and Dining – Accent your home decor with beautiful kitchen accessories and dining room accessories from Irvin’s Country Tinware. Country chandeliers and pendant lights that have been made in the USA will be your perfect lighting choice. Kitchen curtains and braided rugs will bring your entire kitchen and dining area together with country flair.
- Country Curtains – You can shop each of their country style curtain collections with confidence. Their country and primitive curtains are well constructed and add a personal touch to any room in your home. With a wide variety of colors and styles, you are sure to find the perfect country style curtains.
- Country Accents – Your warm country style is easy to bring to life with primitive wall and table accents from Irvins Country Tinware. Hang a primitive colonial wooden flag over your fireplace, use tin blacksmith’s lanterns for ambient lighting and toss a pair of hand stitched country pillows on your sofa. Hand woven market baskets, primitive signs and stacking shaker boxes complete the look.
- Bed & Bath – Use country quilted bedding in classic farmhouse patterns as your inspiration and add country plaid curtains and swags, cotton braided rugs and wrought iron curtain hardware. For your bathroom, choose a woven shower curtain with red stripes or country plaid, and accent with star motif wrought iron towel bars and punched tin vanity panels.
- Furniture – Nothing says country home like a welcoming colonial wingback chair in front of the fireplace. Add a gracious ottoman and a classic camelback sofa in a traditional plaid or country print. All upholstered furniture at Irvin’s Country Tinware is made to order for your home. Irvin’s country décor mixes perfectly with the lightly distressed patinas of Lancaster County artisan handcrafted wooden furniture. It is easy to find a place for a high back shelf, tin pie safe or Amish side stand.