Alaska Wild Berry Products
Alaska gifts and collectibles with unique Alaskan flavor
Whether you once visited or lived in Alaska or if you can't wait for your first awe-inspiring trip, you'll love these mouthwatering treats and Alaskan collectibles.
- Load up on chocolate - Handmade gourmet chocolates with jelly centers made straight from wild Alaskan berries are an extra tasty treat. You can also find jams and jellies made from these same wild blueberries, salmonberries, lingonberries, and a dozen others.
What's Inside:With holiday chocolates, chocolate gift baskets and everyday gift boxes there are plenty of chocolate gifts for everyone.
- Sample delicious Alaskan food - Traditional Alaskan salmon is hardwood-smoked for the best flavor. Gift baskets from Alaska Wild Berry feature delectable Alaskan delights such as Alaskan smoked salmon and jerky made from Alaskan caribou.
- Get visual with Alaska souvenirs - Visits to Alaska aren't complete without special trips to see the majestic scenery. DVDs with footage of breathtaking Alaskan scenery and beautiful wildlife remind you of your trip, or give you a taste of what's to come!
- Protect Alaskan culture - Some of the Alaskan collectibles are actually special keepsakes of Alaskan culture. Ulu knives, for instance, have been used by centuries of Eskimo hunters, yet the ulu knife is still a practical and useful kitchen tool for today's gourmand.
- Find unique Alaskan gifts - DVDs provide captivating shots of animals in Alaska. Ulu knives make perfect Alaskan collectibles. Where else are you going to find such uniquely Alaskan gifts without making the trip to Alaska?