From Hawaii to NYC and everywhere in between, the beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials in
the Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen collection bring casual dinner parties to life. Here you’ll find a
few of our favorite celebrations, complete with menus and recipes from our inspiring partners.^
- Drawing upon more than 50 years
of culinary experience, we’ve
designed and developed our
exclusive collections of kitchen
cookware, and essential electrics
to offer exceptional performance
and style for the items cooks use
most. From comfortable
ergonomics to quality materials,
no detail is overlooked.
- Our electrics team is always on the lookout for new ideas to revolutionize the kitchen. From state-of-the-art multifunctional cookers to the latest in guided cooking technology, indoor smoking and digital sous vide precision – we bring you today’s most innovative kitchen breakthroughs.
- Whether sourced from around the world or developed here in our own test kitchen, our recipes contain only the best natural whole foods and premium spices. What they don’t contain is: high-fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, partially hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors or preservatives, or excessive sodium. To continue to build on this legacy of excellence, we’re increasing our percentage of organic and non-GMO ingredients, and remain a steadfast champion of local food artisans in our communities.
- Our Test Kitchen team, headed by chef and cookbook author Amanda Haas, cooks dozens of recipes every week, tasting and tweaking with every round, to make the Williams Sonoma food collection a pantry essential for home cooks everywhere.
- We connect with local communities through our unique cooking classes and our artisan’s program– designed to support a region’s top local food vendors and small-batch producers. We bring the best of the community right to you to taste, learn and experience products firsthand and hear from the best local makers.