From advanced projects to easy quilts to make, Keepsake Quilting has the quilt books, patterns, fabric and notions quilters need to create masterpieces, including:
- Beautiful appliqué quilt patterns – Make a memory quilt, picture quilt or art quilt with one of their appliqué quilt patterns. Choose from complex or easy quilt patterns in a wide variety of themes and sizes, including classic Baltimore Album quilt patterns.
- Cotton print fabric ~- Quilters know that the right cotton quilting material makes all the difference in the look of a finished quilt. Keepsake Quilting makes selecting the right material easier with fabric medleys and collections. Shop by color, era, or theme for a perfect match every time.
- Patchwork quilt patterns – Start a traditional patchwork quilt with advanced or easy quilting patterns using the most popular patchwork patterns, like a log cabin, star, flower garden or nine patch quilt pattern. These timeless quilting motifs can be made with reproduction vintage material for an instant heirloom, or assembled using modern cotton print fabric for a contemporary take on a classic art form.
- Easy quilt patterns – Learn how to quilt with their guides to beginners quilting and project made using beginner quilting blocks. The process is easy – the results will be spectacular.
- Quilter’s supplies and notions – Don’t forget the little things quilters need. They carry the hoops, batting, needles, scissors, rulers and other notions and accessories you’ll need to start and finish your next quilting project.
With hundreds of choices from wall hangings to baby quilt patterns, the inspiration and ideas quilters need are at Keepsake Quilting.