Crazy Crow Trading Post
Native American crafts supplies, beads, leather, feathers & decor. Mountain man & shooter supplies.
World’s largest selection of Native American arts & craft supplies! Over 8000 items online include Mountain Man, Rendezvous & reenactment products.
- Native American craft supplies - Crazy Crow Trading Post is the largest supplier of Native American craft supplies, crafts & kits, Mountain Man crafts and craft kits in the world! Shop the Crazy Crow catalog or visit their online store to access an extensive collection of Native American arts and crafts as well as reenactment products featuring over 8,000 items! From Indian craft making kits and patterns that range from beadwork projects, buckskinning & muzzleloading crafts, to dream catchers, you'll find the largest collection of Native American Indian inspired crafts, as well as an authentic variety of ready made goods that embrace, showcase and celebrate numerous timeless Native American traditions.
- Ready-made dress items, patterns & kits - Dress the part right down to your moccasins with ready made Native American clothing and accessories that will prepare you for any Pow Wow, featuring ready-made Pow Wow Dance clothes, historic Rendezvous clothing and more. Or, make it yourself with the most comprehensive supply of Native American Indian and Frontier clothing patterns that come with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and all-inclusive Native American crafts kits that contain everything you need to create your own clothing, footwear and accessories, with authentic materials & illustrated instructions.
- Camp, reenactment & shooter supplies - Camp out in style with the Crazy Crow camp supplies featuring frontier period tents and tipis, kegs and kettles, jugs and canteens, lanterns, a full line of shooting supplies, bags, powder horns and accoutrements, plus many other camp-related items that will help you survive outdoors old school style while adding authenticity to every aspect of your historic Fur Trade, Revolutionary War and/or Civil War reenactment.
- Home & camp decor - Honor Native American Indian culture while adding warmth to every room of your home and/or camp with a handsome array of Native American inspired textiles including Pendleton blankets, Navajo & Mexican style weavings, throws and rugs. Enjoy morning coffee in Pendleton mugs, make up your beds with Native American design bedspreads and pillow covers, and perfect your Rendezvous experience with even more one-of-a-kind collectibles and Native American arts and crafts inspired accents.
- Gift items - Give them a Native American themed gift that they will cherish forever, with items that range from handmade imported Native American Indian-style beadwork and jewelry gifts to sweet dream catchers, pipes and original or reproduction quality prints and posters from gifted Plains artists like Rance Hood and Karl Bodmer. You'll also find a library of Native American craft supply books (including many Crazy Crow publications), videos and DVDs as well as Native American music, recordings, drums and instruments. Can't decide? Pick up a Crazy Crow gift certificate online so they can choose their own trading post treasures.