Motherwear supports breastfeeding with their fashionable nursing clothes catalog featuring apparel that allows discreet breastfeeding in public.^
- Stylish nursing tops — Each of Motherwear’s nursing shirts and sweaters is designed to allow nursing moms to modestly feed their babies anywhere, while still looking fashionable.
- Nursing bras ~ — The right breastfeeding bra makes all the difference to the new mom. Whether you choose one of their seamless nursing bras, center-snap bras or soft cotton sleep bras, their easy open cups and extra-support make nursing moms more comfortable. Their selection of small to large size nursing bras, and supportive maternity bras makes them the perfect shop for expectant and new moms alike.
- Comfortable nursing clothes — The fashionable nursing mom needs more than just tops. That’s why Motherwear also offers elegant nursing dresses, flattering swimwear and comfortable sleepwear, plus transition pants and skirts for postpartum comfort and style. And when you’re on the go, they have breast feeding clothes designed for women who want to do the best thing for their baby while they travel, dine out out, shop, or socialize.
- The best breastpump and accessories — Reliable, easy-to-use Ameda breastpumps and Medela breastpumps make pumping and storing breast milk easier, even for first time moms. Freezer bags keep milk storage sterile, while comfortable disposable or washable nursing pads keep your clothing free from leaks and stains.
- Accessories for nursing moms — Keep baby close while nursing or walking around with soft colorful baby slings, protect the new mom’s sensitive skin with natural lanolin, or save her aching legs with a comfortable nursing stool. Choose any of their products for yourself or as sure to be appreciated new or expecting mother gifts.
Breastfeed anywhere in confidence with Motherwear’s selection of stylish nursing tops, dresses, and sleepwear. To get the very best breastpump or the ideal breastfeeding bra, plus information and support for new or experienced breastfeeding moms, rely on Motherwear.