High Fashion Accessories: Top 10 Best Trendy Outfit Add-Ons
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
Contributed by Info Guru Lindsay Shugerman
The look? Pure style. The trends? A mix of tried-and-true classics and fresh new interpretations. Check out what should be in your accessory closet this year, from head to toe.
Read on, then update your look with the hottest fashion accessories to come off the runways in years. Ready to shop? Here we go!
10. Kate Spade pumpsWhat woman wouldn’t LOVE slipping into a pair of oh-so-gorgeous Kate Spade pumps? Even the most committed-to-casual lady would willingly cast aside her sneakers for a chance to sport a pair of these for at least one evening. And then there are the Kate Spade New York slingbacks and sexy sandals and…you get the idea.
Before you continue reading about the High Fashion Accessories: Top 10 Best Trendy Outfit Add-Ons there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
9. Coach bagsTrends may come and trends may go, but since 1941, the Coach bag remains. From crossbody bags to satchels to wristlets, the signature Coach look is still a standard for handbags. It’s the fashion accessory that stays in vogue — and in the ever-fickle world of design, that is quite an accomplishment.
8. Marc Jacobs watchesOf course, you can check the time on your cell phone. But that’s not a substitute for wearing a stunning watch that keeps time…and keeps you on the cutting edge of fashion. Case in point: this Marc Jacobs ladies’ watch adds the perfect flair to your casual or business attire, without overpowering the rest of your look.
7. Classic pearlsNo matter what the season or current fashion trends, a lady can never go wrong with a classic string of pearls. Wear them with a flowing evening gown…or with your favorite jeans and a sweater. They look “just right” either way.
6. The eyes have itMore proof that choosing high fashion accessories doesn’t have to mean here today, out of style tomorrow. Sunglasses from Ray-Ban have been a style leader for decades. And they continue to top the charts for the best-looking eyewear available. Trendy is overrated when you have a fashion powerhouse like Ray-Ban around.
5. Tory Burch belts it outLeave it to designer Tory Burch to take the oh-so-ordinary belt and kick it up a notch…or three. The trendy designer and philanthropist have a way of putting her unique look on what was once an ordinary accessory and turning it into a fashionista must-have. And her belts are no exception — buy one and you’ll find yourself searching for more outfits that let you show them off.
4. Hats off!On second thought, keep that hat on. Especially if it’s an Eric Javits creation. His fresh take on women’s hat design transforms each into an accessory you’ll just have to have. Grab a wide-brim sun hat for summering in style to your high fashion accessories, then add a pared-down fedora to your wardrobe when temps drop.
3. Bon voyage!Whether you’re off on holiday, heading out for the weekend, or just having a busy day ahead, your luggage or tote should be just as fashionable as the rest of your attire. A Longchamp expandable Travel Bag or roll-on luggage is just the ticket. They’re sturdy enough to go the distance, with the look design-conscious women demand.
2. Wrap it upIs there anything better than having a really gorgeous wrap to complete your outfit? Go with Burberry for a classic flair. Or opt for a lighter-than-air silk wrap for the evening, a handwoven linen wrap for a Bohemian touch, or a fine woolen solid to soften a business suit.
1. The big take on jewelryAccording to Harpers Bazaar’s review of runway accessory trends for 2021, this year’s jewelry trend is big and chunky. Look for larger-than-life chains and unexpected elements like locks, industrial elements, and vintage fastenings, all reinterpreted in gold or silver.
Popular Savings Offers
Take the list and make it your own. But remember that wherever you go, your accessories will tell your story. Make sure it’s a stylish one!
What are the Best Gadgets for Coffee Lovers? Great Gifts and Must-haves
What Happened to the Old Pueblo Traders Catalog, Can I Still Order It?
10 Must-Have Essential Beauty Tools: Know What to Buy
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
Top 10 Amazing Autumn Gardening Tips
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids