10 of the Best Fall Fashion Trends You Should Not Miss
By Editorial Staff
Contributed by Info Guru Terri Wallace
Fall is here! It is time to pack away the beach attire and get back to the warmth and style of fall fashion trends. It is time to dig out your boots, sweaters, and scarves. This year promises a return to quiet elegance, opulence, and a certain artistic charm. So pour a hot cup of tea, throw another log on the fire, and check out these top fall fashion trends.
10. Tunic SweaterTunic sweaters continue to feature prominently in Fall’s fashion line-up. The sweaters can be worn with leggings, jeans, or long skirts and provide stylish warmth to those last cool days before the snow begins to fall.
9. Shearling CoatShearling coats are a warm and woolly way to stay toasty this autumn. Less sleek and urban than its leather counterpart, shearling shows off your softer and more feminine side. Layered over a long skirt and riding boots, the shearling coat hints at untold wealth and country estates. Don’t bother to correct them; just enjoy the attention.
Before you continue reading about the 10 of the Best Fall Fashion Trends You Should Not Miss there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Tall BootsTall boots are a versatile addition to your fall wardrobe. They can be paired with leggings, skirts, or well-worn jeans. Invest in a pair in a rich brown to add dramatic practicality to your ensemble while keeping your toes toasty warm.
7. Graphic Knit JacketWhen you want something with a bit of an edge, a little drama, an artistic aura, reach for a graphic knit jacket. The dark print pairs perfectly with a pair of leggings or jeans while keeping the chilly winds away.
6. Mad for PlaidWhen the air grows frigid, reach for a luxurious plaid scarf or pashmina to ward away the blustery chill—or toss a toasty tartan shawl over your shoulders on your way out the door. This autumn, the fashion world is mad for all things plaid. Paired with a solid-colored dress or tunic, a touch of plaid brings a classic elegance to your ensemble.
5. Maxi SkirtFrigid winds won’t stand a chance against the maxi skirt. The longer length and generous cut allow you to layer additional warming layers without sacrificing style; you can keep the elegance of a trendy skirt without suffering from frostbitten knees.
4. Shawls and ScarvesWhen winter’s winds whisper, wrap yourself in an elegant shawl. Unlike bulky coats or cumbersome jackets, a stylish shawl is reminiscent of the old-world aristocracy. And, when there is just a hint of a chill in the air, perhaps a woolen scarf will suffice. Elegant alpaca and silky bamboo turn a simple scarf into a luxurious indulgence.
3. Bohemian HatThere are simply not enough hat wearers in the world. Fortunately, this fall promises to bring back the allure of the hat. The bohemian hat, in particular, with its artistic confidence and pouty brim, adds drama and romance to any outfit.
2. T-neck ShirtT-neck shirts are a perfect layering piece to compliment autumn’s fashions. Wear it with long skirts, leggings, and jeans. Add a vest or shawl to layer on warmth as well as style. This new take on your wardrobe staple adds a new twist to your trusty top.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Leg WarmersThey’re back! Once you slip into a pair of leg warmers knit from soft alpaca wool, you will never again conjure up images of poufy hair and heavy-handed eyeliner while songs from Flashdance play in the background. No, modern leg warmers are seductively soft and understated, with just a hint of the warm woolens showing beneath a bohemian skirt or tucked into stylish boots; the perfect pairing for a crisp autumn day.
What Happened to the Improvements Catalog, Is It Available?
How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
10 Amazing Common Flowering Bushes: Garden and Blooms
Fun Family Fall Activities: Making Most of the Season
What Happened to the Old Pueblo Traders Catalog, Can I Still Order It?
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids