10 Ramen Noodle Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings: Good Food
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
Contributed by Lindsay Shugerman, Catalogs.com Top 10 Guru
Ah, ramen. These cheap little packets of noodles and sauce have long been the favorite of college students across the country. Are you fond of ramen? If so, take this time to discover the top 10 ramen noodle recipes that are tasty and could satisfy anyone’s cravings for noodles.
Today, there are so many creative people who are not satisfied with plain noodles and broth, so they began creating recipes based on lowly ramen. We’ve gathered 10 of what we think are the best, most creative, and tastiest ramen noodle recipes online. Give them a try next time you’re faced with a ramen packet. Let us know if you have a favorite we missed.
10. Grilled Ramen
Take a ramen block, marinate it for about 20 minutes in things like rice wine vinegar and sesame oil, then grill it for 3 minutes aside. This very un-soup twist on the traditional ramen noodle recipe had to make it into the top 10. Serve it alone, or with grilled vegetables or tofu.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Ramen Noodle Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings: Good Food there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
9. Simple Ramen Noodle Soup
Yes, it is a ramen noodle soup. But the addition of fresh ginger, chili oil, and green onions elevated this ramen noodle soup above the straight-from-the-packet version. It’s a great illustration of how a small change in a recipe can make a big difference in the taste, too.
8. Cheesy ramen bake
What do you get when you combine ramen noodles, boxed macaroni and cheese powder, and cheese-in-a-can? A super cheesy version of what used to be Asian food! While I might leave out the canned cheese to reduce the sodium, the idea was creative enough to earn inclusion in the top 10 list.
7. Vegetarian Pad Thai Ramen
With our number 7 entry in the top 10, we get into a more complex ramen noodle recipe. Well, that is if you consider frozen mixed veggies, soy sauce, and peanut sauce complicated! This basic combination elevates the ramen to a meal in minutes.
6. Quick shrimp ramen
This ramen recipe is a great way to create a quick meal and use leftover shrimp at the same time. A couple of basic ingredients, and it’s in your bowl and ready to enjoy.
5. Miso Ramen BowlWith this recipe, we get into more authentic Asian ramen noodle recipes. The dish includes bean sprouts, chili oil, miso paste, and spinach with the standard ramen noodles to create a truly delicious Asian meal-quality soup.
4. Cabbage Noodle SaladWho says ramen has to be used to create anything that resembles soup? The creators of this ramen noodle salad would say “no one.” The mixture of cabbage, onions, and carrots in a marinade is one of the healthiest recipes in our top ten list. It’s certainly the crunchiest!
3. Spicy Mushroom Miso RamenA combination of different types of mushrooms and two kinds of miso form the flavorful base for this healthy, spicy noodle bowl. Topped with fresh cilantro, it’s more like what you expect in a fine Asian restaurant — but really it’s a ramen noodle recipe you can make at home.
2. Ramen Noodle Egg Fu Yung
You know the bland greasy egg dish you get in some Chinese restaurants? Well, this ramen version is nothing like it. The crispy, light flavor of this dish would appeal to kids, college students, and just about everyone else.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (email@example.com) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
1. Chocolate Covered RamenIt seemed only appropriate to end this list of ramen noodle recipes with a ramen dessert recipe and I found the perfect one with this delicious and surprisingly simple recipe using only ramen noodles (no seasoning packet, of course!) and chocolate bars. Melt, cool, and enjoy. Sprinkles optional.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids