Discount computer software and supplies for schools and teachers
Academic Superstore offers schools and teachers the latest software and computer accessories at a special low academic discount. Software, hardware and accessories are now affordable for the classroom. Check out their huge selection, including:
- Microsoft Office student software - Bring the industry standard in word processing, database and spreadsheet creation into your classroom with affordable Microsoft Office student edition software.
- Adobe academic discount software - Create, edit, animate and illustrate with Adobe software at low student discount software prices. Each top quality program will allow you to provide students with the best in graphic manipulation and enhancement at a price that will keep administrators happy.
- Nursing education student priced software - Academic Superstore offers interactive teacher resources for nursing education programs. Their virtual anatomy program and other clinically oriented academic software lets instructors maximize learning in the classroom, and provides an invaluable resource in a self-paced learning or review center.
- Application software - From SQL and SPSS student software to TurboCAD and Mathsoft, Academic Superstore's huge selection of application software allows instructors to teach their students how to use today's most relevant software with complete hands-on packages priced for the classroom.
- Subject-matter software - There are thousands of choices in teacher supplies, but nothing is more effective in teaching and reinforcing basic concepts than interactive learning. Now you can help students master both beginner and advanced skills and concepts in mathematics, language, science, and reading with quality teacher and student discount software.
- Computer hardware and accessories - Academic Superstore is more than just teacher and student software. Discounts on memory, keyboards, Bluetooth accessories, storage devices and other computer-related teacher supplies give your students access to the tools they need to use their new software effectively.