The best wood working tools and supplies for professional woodworkers
Professional construction and woodworking projects require woodworking tools made for professionals. You'll find everything you need at Woodworkers Supply, including:
- Power wood working tools -- Practice your craft with the very best names in power wood working tools from Milwaukee, Jet, Bosch, Makita and Delta tools - the names you know and trust.
- Hand tools for all your wood projects -- For a true craftsperson, the right hand tools aren't a luxury - they're a necessity. Browse Woodworkers Supply's online and print woodworking catalogs for reliable, durable woodworker tools from Flexcut, Olsen, Crown and other trusted names in wood carving, turning, shaping and other precision wood working tools.
- Guides, jigs and stands -- Ensure precision cuts and holes with easy to use woodworking jigs, tool mounts and router fences. Even the best wood working tools won't make your wood projects come out right if your cuts are off. Why risk mistakes when they have the accessories and add-ons to make every cut and drill hole accurate?
- Woodworking plans -- With over 200 plans in stock, you're sure to find the perfect plans for all your wood projects. Whether you're building hobby items or furniture, their plans make the job go better, with step-by-step instructions, clear illustrations and complete lists of all the materials needed to complete the job,
- A complete selection of woodworking supplies -- From adhesives and drawer slides to hinges and fasteners, they carry the woodworking supplies you need to finish the job right.
- Safety equipment -- Pros know that one of the most important types of woodworking supplies is your safety gear. Woodworkers Supply carries the eye protection, respirators, masks and other safety products you need to make sure the job is done without harm to you or your crew.