Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Gifts, jewelry and decor inspired by the artwork from the Museum of Fine Arts
Master the art of giving with an artful gift from the Boston Museum of Fine Arts museum store filled with Boston and New England inspired gifts and unique reproduction art.
- Art Exhibition Gifts - Share the highlights of past and current Museum of Fine Arts, Boston exhibitions with the art lovers on your gift list, or find something special to remember the tone of your favorite special exhibit. Select a beautiful Jamie Wyeth art poster, reproduction Ancient Nubian bangle bracelet, Jamie Wyeth tote or breathtaking T-shirts and infinity scarves with designs that evoke the vibrant colors inspired by the “BRIGHT MATTER” that exists in Shinique Smith's art.
- Boston New England Gifts - Boston and New England inspired gifts make perfect souvenirs and gifts. Fenway Park, Beacon Hill and Cambridge grace sentimental Christmas ornaments for a Boston inspired holiday. Find note cards, ceramic bowls, silk ties and puzzles with beautiful artwork that celebrates your love of New England.
- Art Prints - MFA archival replicas, historic engravings and matted prints from the museum's collection of masterpieces are easy to incorporate into your home décor. A limited edition signed giclee print makes a special gift for the art lover. The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston gift shop offers a wide range of premium quality prints from its permanent collection through the Art on Demand program.
- Jewelry and Accessories - Museum caliber jewelry artisans have inspired the gift shop's costume jewelry collections at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston gift shop. Choose from necklaces, bracelets, pins, and earrings featuring pearls, crystal and semi-precious stones. Also available are men’s accessories, watches, and beautiful museum image inspired silk scarves.
- Museum Basics - Museum basics are easy to love and make wonderful gifts for any occasion. Look for artfully imprinted mugs, note cards, magnets, and image-inspired jigsaw puzzles, as well as art books and exhibition catalogs. Museum gifts are always appreciated, and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston has something beautiful for every one's life.