Help make life better for children with cancer by purchasing MD Anderson Christmas cards and gifts designed by pediatric cancer patients at MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital. All proceeds fund patient focused programs that nourish and enrich the lives of MD Anderson’s young patients.^
- Cards – All cards are designed by a child who is a patient at MD Anderson Cancer Center. The Children’s Art Project helps you give back with every sentiment, through a charming selection of greeting cards, note cards and holiday cards that are ideal for any occasion. From MD Anderson Christmas cards to all occasion MD Anderson cards, you will also find donation cards, custom photo cards, enclosure cards and thank you cards that will warm your heart. Your purchase makes a measurable and meaningful impact on children with cancer.
- Calendars & Stationery – Spread joy year-round with an uplifting selection of MD Anderson cards made my children, as well as Children’s Art Project calendars, weekly planner pads, sticky pads, note pads, list pads, stationery and envelopes that will make every note, list and correspondence even more special. Every MD Anderson Children’s Art Project product features the original artwork of young cancer patients that are created in weekly art classes at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Gifts & Jewelry – Whether you are shopping year-round or just for the holidays, you can always find something for everyone at the MD Anderson Children’s Art Project. Shop their vast assortment of gift items – by price or by item – with dozens of products to choose from including colorful iPhone covers, silk scarves, ties, ceramics, jewelry, picture frames, umbrellas and tote bags, decor, and tabletop items. All gift items are designed from the original artwork of a pediatric cancer patient at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Ornaments – Besides a seasonal selection of holiday cards, MD Anderson Children’s Art Project can also help you trim your tree with a variety of ornaments. Choose from a colorful collection of elegant glass blown, wooden, and resin ornaments that are hand painted and made with exceptional care and detail. Ornaments serve as timeless keepsakes to be treasured year after year and will help you celebrate the holidays while fully embracing the true spirit of the season.
- Custom Print Shop – Visit the MD Anderson Children’s Art Project Custom Print Shop to personalize your very own MD Anderson Christmas cards and envelopes, photo cards, contribution cards, enclosure cards and poster calendars. Choose your favorite Children’s Art Project design and customize your message, upload photos, logos and signatures. A great way for businesses or individuals to give a gift that gives back and helps make life better for children with cancer.
Since 1973, MD Anderson Children’s Art Project has contributed over $29 million to fund vital programs and services to benefit pediatric cancer patients and their loved ones. Shop an inspirational assortment of cards and gifts that help bring comfort and joy to these young patients who created them. The MD Anderson Children’s Art Project appreciates your support and thanks you for joining them in their efforts to help make like better for children with cancer.