UGG boot catalog features Australia’s classic sheepskin boots, comfortable slippers, Euro-styled luxe footwear, and high quality construction in the UGG Made in America collection.^
- Decades of UGG Comfort – UGG arrived in the United States in 2013, and has expanded from the 1978 capsule collection that was rooted in 70s surf culture, to the UGG for men collection, UGG Collection Made in Italy, Swarovski Elements custom designs, and the tough Luxe collaboration with shoe designer Jimmy Choo.
- Classic Boots – You know the UGG look: comfort and easy-to-wear. These are the boots that have been the wardrobe go to for three decades, with Classic II, Classic Unlined, Classic Cuff, Classic Luxe, Classic Street, and the coved Limited Edition Classics. You need to add your favorite looks to your boot collection.
- UGG Twinsole – These convertible footwear styles offer the traditional cushioned insoles or luxurious wool insoles, for two forms of signature UGG comfort.
- I Heart UGG – A super fun collection of UGG boots and shoes for the young fashionista. Please every burgeoning shoe lover with girlie-gone-glam looks. Street style starts with the iconic footwear from UGG.
- UGG By You – These UGGS are yours by design, offering a completely customizable one-of-a-kind classics. Select from more than 11,000 color combinations, custom Swarovski decals, monograms, charms, and color-pop ribbons for UGG boots and slippers that are created just for you.
UGG boots and slippers are styled for the fashionista who demands comfort and classic design, with an incredible breadth of designs, collections and luxurious classics.