Designed by Tina Aldatz, Certified Pedorthist, Foot Petals is comprised of over twenty unique foot solutions, accessories and kits that provide women with fashionable, yet invisible solutions to common foot problems caused by wearing their favorite shoes. Their sexy sole-utionz prove you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort! They’re not only stylish but healthy, too!^
- Foot solution #1 – To help avoid buying shoes that are too tight, Tina, Foot Petals’ designer and resident foot expert, always recommends using the “double pinky test”. When trying on flats, first make sure that when sitting, you can fit the tip of your pinky in between the back of the shoe & your foot. Make sure that you can actually wiggle your toes inside
the shoes. You should be able to press down on the front of the shoe and have at least the space of your pinky between your longest toe (not always the big toe) and the end of the shoe. If your toes touch the front of the shoe, get a bigger size.
- Foot solution #2~ – You should leave some breathing room between the top of the shoe and your toes. This will allow your toes to wiggle easily and not get bent at all after pulling on tights, socks or leg wear. It’s also a good idea to pull hosiery away from toes before putting on shoes. You never want to
interfere with the normal “toe grip action” that is necessary to take a step and to walk well. There should always be at least an inch of extra length of sock at the end of toes when you first put them on – as your toes will naturally pull them tighter just by walking.
- Foot solution #3 – When constant pressure from a shoe cuts into the skin, a bump will form – like a callus or scar tissue left over from an old blister. Tina likes to refer to these pesky bumps as “pump bumps”. They’re usually found on the
back of the heel or on the top of the foot. To prevent “pump bumps” make sure the back edge of your shoe isn’t cutting into the Achilles tendon area or the top front edge of the shoe isn’t cutting into the top of your foot. Avoid buying shoes that feel tight in these areas by using the “double pinky test.”
- Foot insoles – Usually, the sexier the shoe, the more painful it is to walk in. Say goodbye to foot pain and hello stilettos with adorable therapeutic shoe inserts and insoles like Killer Kushionz, Sporty Soles and Sexy Soles foot solutions that are specially designed to bring women’s feet the foot pain relief they’ve been craving. You don’t have to give up your favorite pair of strappy sandals when you shower them with Foot Petals!
- Foot cushions – Your feet don’t have to suffer to be beautiful! Invest in virtually invisible foot cushions that make shoes more comfortable with every step. Support your arches and give your shoes the perfect fit with Amazing Arches foot solutions that reduce common foot problems and fatigue. One size fits all, and Amazing Arches work great with heels or flats! From Haute Heelz to Tip Toes in adorable petal shapes, these flowers flower your feet with cushions that prevent a wide range of foot problems! Women’s feet and soles never felt better!
Whether you’re experiencing foot corns from your favorite pair of Manolo Blahniks, or painful foot calluses from your prized Jimmy Choos, Foot Petals puts the petal to the medal with theraputic foot solutions that your feet, soles, toes and heels will thank you for later. Your feet are in good hands with Foot Petals, the fashionable foot solution store for women who have a love/hate relationship with their sexy shoes.