Duluth Trading - DYNALOG ONLY
Rugged mens work clothes, boots, shoes, gloves and accessories
Duluth Trading Company builds innovative men’s clothing and gear that is designed and tested by tradesmen. This rugged collection comes with an impressive 100% guarantee:
- Mens work clothes -Thumb through a humorous and solutions-oriented Duluth catalog to find an impressive supply of mens work clothes, mens work shirts, mens pocket tees, mens jackets plus other apparel and handy gear for the hands-on worker in your life.
- Best-selling job-site tough items - The Longtail T®, Fire Hose® Work Pants, the Presentation Jacket, the Cab Commander and DTPro™ Work Gloves.
- Mens work boots - Put the right foot forward on the job with Duluth's work boots mens shoes. With their biggest selection yet, all boots have been tested and proven on the job site, and ready to be worn in. Don't forget to order some mens wool socks and wicking socks to go along with your new boots.
- Mens accessories - – It’s okay, even tough fellas accessorize. Best-selling Duluth Trading mens accessories include mens work gloves for all tasks, cell phone cases, unique side-clip suspenders, classic brimmed hats and ball caps (one even includes built-in LED lights) and mens work socks with wicking that ‘exterminate the stink’.
- Tools and Accessories, Organizers and Shop Stuff - Since the debut of the original Bucket Boss tool organizer, Duluth has added more best-selling items like the vehicle-organizing Cab Commander, various shelves, tool racks and small part caddies, even a cool Rolling Power Tool Bag. All just waiting to hold Duluth’s clever precision and time-saving tools. After adding the bucket boss to your bucket list, make sure you check out their line of durable shop aprons and safety gear!
- Womens outerwear - Don't get jealous ladies! Duluth recently launched a line of impressive womens outerwear, womens pants, womens parkas, shirts, shoes, accessories and “hergonomic” tools and organizers. This is seriously usable stuff, shaped to fit and meet the demands of hands-on women.