NYIAD Jewelry Design Course
Learn to design & sell jewelry from home
Learn how to design and sell your own unique jewelry with this home-study program from the NYIAD Jewelry Design Course offered by the New York Institute of Art and Design with a great coupon code savings offer.
What's Inside:Jewelry design can be an exciting, and for some, lucrative art. But there is a lot to learn if you want to get started in this field. Jewelry Design: Beading and Wire Working is the perfect course for anyone looking to start designing their own jewelry, or someone already in the field who would like to take their skills to the next level.
What you will get when you enroll at the New York Institute of Art and Design:
- Beautifully illustrated lesson books that inspire and teach everything you need to know about beading and wire working
- Audio CD's featuring experts at the school walking you through the lessons and explaining key aspects in more depth
- Video training on DVD that showcase professional jewelry designers showing you the techniques you've read about in the lessons
- A complete set of all the beads and tools that you will need to complete the projects you are assigned in the course
- Access to a personal student advisor who is a jewelry designer you can call or email anytime you have a question
- Feedback on your projects from a professional jewelry designer who will help you improve your skills as you move through the course
- Business training that will teach you how to market and sell your jewelry online, or at trunk shows and craft fairs
"This course has given me the extra confidence I needed to take my jewelry making from a hobby to a career. My student advisor has really made a difference for me; having a professional examine my designs and techniques has been extremely valuable to me. I have noticed that my techniques are better, more precise and I see a significant difference between my designs now as compared to my designs prior to this course. Thanks to everyone involved!"
- Joan S., New York Institute of Art and Design Jewelry Design Student.
Request your FREE Course Catalog today!