NYIAD - Interior Design School
The New York Institute of Art and Design Home-study Interior Design Training Program
Learn how to design and decorate beautiful interiors, and start a new career as an interior designer, with training from the experts at the New York Institute of Art and Design.
If you have a passion for design, then the New York Institute of Art and Design School's Complete Course in Interior Design is the perfect program for you. You will learn everything you need to know to pursue interior decorating as a hobby or a full-time career. Learn how to design beautiful spaces, choose furniture and colors, sketch a room, work with vendors, and more! And you can do all this from the comfort of your own home from one of the top interior design schools.
- 30 full color lesson books covering everything you need to know about interior design
- CDs and DVDs featuring professional interior designers explaining course topics
- 6 design projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIAD Certificate in interior design upon graduation
What you will get when you enroll at the New York Institute of Art and Design:
“The New York Institute of Art and Design Interior Design course is fantastic! As a stay at home mom with two young kids, I enjoyed the flexibility of learning at home. I thought that although the DVDs were somewhat dated, the course material was current and up to date. My teacher, Ann Harris, was very helpful. Her positive feedback kept me motivated to work hard, have fun and complete the course.”
– Deidra S., 2013 New York Institute of Art and Design Graduate
Request your FREE Course Catalog today!