9 Gift Ideas for Men
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
How many times have you bought the same old ties, watches, and cufflinks for your father, husband, brother, friend, cousin, or boyfriend? Let’s face it. Things need to change. We need to get a little bit more creative when getting gifts for the men in our lives.
This is why we’ve come up with some gift ideas for men. It doesn’t matter what kind of a person he is or where his interests lie, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect gift for him here.
1. Toiletry BagA toiletry bag should be a necessary commodity that everyone should have. It is functional and makes carrying out our daily necessities almost effortless. Yet, there are very few men who actually make use of a toiletry bag.
But now, you can give him a perfectly organized Dopp kit with all his grooming essentials. They’re especially great for men who travel a lot. He can easily carry his toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving gel, face creams, etc., in a compact and functional pouch. US Outdoor Bags are a great option to consider.
Before you continue reading about the 9 Gift Ideas for Men there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
2. PhoneSoap Smartphone SanitizerDid you know that most phones are dirtier than a public toilet seat? Sanitization and cleanliness have become a particularly hot topic over the last year when the coronavirus caused an entire pandemic. It makes no sense to walk around with a phone with so many germs, especially in the current situation. This Smartphone Sanitizer uses UV lights to sanitize cell phones and rid them of 99.9% of all the nasty bacteria. It will fit just about any phone out there and also work on keys and credit cards.
3. Nano-Air JacketThe issue with most outdoor gear is that it is usually advertised as the only product you need. And it often falls short of that. However, the Nano-Air Insulated Jacket by Patagonia may be the closest thing to this statement so far.
This jacket is designed as an active insulating layer for a high-output alpine mission. It delivers warmth, has a breathable performance, and provides the ultimate next-to-skin comfort. In fact, it is so comfortable and stylish that he’ll never want to take it off.
4. Waterproof BootsKeeping your feet warm and dry during winters can be really tough, especially if you live in areas that get extremely cold. However, you can never go wrong with Waterproof Boots. These will effortlessly protect his feet from the extreme weather conditions while providing utmost comfort so that he’ll easily be able to walk around in them. And the best part is that they are super stylish, so he can basically wear them anywhere.
5. Make Your Own Hot Sauce KitEven men who aren’t into cooking love to play around with the sauces for their ribs and barbeques. This Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit is so fun and versatile that you won’t be able to get him out of the kitchen. This do-it-yourself kit comes with all the ingredients he needs to experiment with, including various ground and whole spices and distilled white vinegar. The pack also includes 6 glass bottles with lids and labels, a funnel, gloves, and an instruction booklet with recipes. He will surely be able to make an ultimate hot sauce with this kit that will remain his favorite for ages to come.
6. Chanel Bleu de ChanelA perfume may seem like a generic gift, but there’s a good reason for this one. The Chanel Bleu de Chanel is one of the top-selling cologne brands and is a universal favorite. The aromatic scent with woods, cedar notes, citrus accords, vanilla, sandalwood, and tonka bean is refreshing any time of the year. With a tone of satisfied reviews, this is one product you can almost never go wrong with.
7. Toaster Grilled Cheese BagsWho doesn’t love grilled cheese? And who wouldn’t love an easier way to create grilled cheese? These simple toaster grilled cheese bags save so much time while making grilled cheese that it can actually make his life easier. All he has to do is wedge a slice of cheese between two slices of bread, put the whole thing into this bag, and put the bag in the toaster. Viola! Grilled cheese is ready! These come in packs of three and are dishwasher safe. A single bag can make up to 50 grilled cheese sandwiches.
8. Ice MoldsNo one likes their drink diluted with ice water. An easy way to fix this issue is to use trendy whiskey chillers instead, which come in various options. If you’re buying this for a sports enthusiast, you can opt for this set of golf ball-shaped whiskey chillers. And if he’s a geek and a giant Star Wars fan, he’s going to love this super cool Darth Vader ice mold. Not to forget, these also make for excellent conversation starters.
9. Amazon Gift CardOne thing that can never go wrong is an Amazon Gift card. He can buy literally anything on Amazon. So if you’re really confused about what to get him, just get him one of these so he can choose his own favorite gift from you. You can choose any amount from $25 to $2,000, making it easier to follow your budget. They have a traditional gift card too that you can have shipped to them (or you, if that’s more convenient), or you can print out your own Amazon gift card at home to avoid the hassle.
Popular Savings Offers
So next time you’re trying to buy a gift for a man, skip out on the usual, boring gifts and opt for something from this list instead. Your gift will definitely be more likely to stand out among others.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids