Accessories for Fall Fashion: Your Ultimate Style Guide
By Editorial Staff
10. Luxurious ShawlHow better to spice up the dreariest of days than with a vivid shawl? Wrap yourself in fall’s boldest patterns to add instant elegance to any outfit. Best of all is the versatility – you’ll stay warm and gorgeous dashing around town on breezy nights.
9. Pops of StyleSometimes it’s about the whole outfit. But other times, just a single, perfect pop of unexpected color or pattern can make your whole outfit. Can’t buy a new fall wardrobe? Add a rich plum clutch or an out-there animal print purse in warm autumn colors and instantly your whole look is new. (And your bank account will be happy that you didn’t spring for the top-to-bottom fashion makeover!)
8. Shapely SunglassesWe tend to think of summer as the sunglasses season, but your eyes need protection from the sun year-round. This year, the shapelier they are the better. Look for designer sunglasses with distinct details for a clean finish. Get one to complete your set of Fall fashion must-haves.
Before you continue reading about the Accessories for Fall Fashion: Your Ultimate Style Guide there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Bag PipesThe Scots are invading runways with their adorable Celtic plaids, chunky knits, and tassel embellishments. So grab your bagpipes because there may never be another time when this instrument is so fashionable and socially acceptable. And what exactly are you flaunting here? A kick-butt, powerful set of lungs, of course.
6. Engraved Jewelry
5. Ultra-Feminine BeltsBelts are both utilitarian and trendy accessories for fall fashions, defining your waist while adding visual interest to solid skirts or dress pants. Go for corset-style belts when you’re feeling extra edgy, and glittery metallics on days that call for a girlish boost.
4. Solid TightsAt last, it’s time to embrace the matchy side of fashion not just plain Autumn wardrobe. Choose a favorite skirt or dress and get yourself some perfectly matching tights. Matching shoes too, if you dare.
3. Shades of GreyWhether you’ve read 50 Shades of Grey or not, there’s no denying the color is everywhere this season. Grey skies may be gloomy, but sexy ankle boots will perk up a dress or pair of fitted jeans. The style lengthens legs while the flexible Fall fashion colors work day and night.
2. Short Leather JacketLeather jackets are a cool closet staple that’ll last decades when you invest in the real thing. This season’s short biker styles err on the classic side, which is good because they won’t go out of style in a year or two. But nobody wears leather to blend in. Look for standout features like a sporty zipper, quilted shoulders, or a high standup collar in case you actually find yourself riding on a motorcycle on a clear, cool night.
1. Conversation StartersCelebrate your love of design with a piece that piques your curiosity. Fall fashion accessories do a lot more than keep your pants up and your head warm. Playful shoes, funky handbags, bright scarves for fall, and bold statement jewelry do what fashion does best – get people talking. You can even opt for a bold, cross-season look by adding some tropical elements to an otherwise traditional fall fashion look. Handled well, it becomes a daring statement people might just start copying.
Popular Savings Offers
Contributed by Info Guru Aurora LaJambre
Top 10 4th of July Celebration Ideas to Mark This Fun All-American Holiday
10 Hot Summer Fashion Tips and Tricks to Look Your Best This Year
Trendiest Fashion Jewelry that is In: Ultimate Fashion Guide
Amazing Food and Gourmet Catalogs You Should Explore as Foodie
What Happened to the Old Pueblo Traders Catalog, Can I Still Order It?
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids