10 Stunning Casual Shoes to Wear with Skinny Jeans
By Editorial Staff
10. High bootsHigh boots were practically made to be pulled over skinny jeans. Over-the-knee lengths are perfect for staying warm while looking great. Riding boots with a metal buckle and slight heel are rugged in the right way. Try on a few different pairs to find your perfect fit – some women prefer leather boots that slouch down while others like them tight.
9. Deep heelsHey, for some gals high heels are casual. The right pair of skinnies paired with stylish heels is a fool-proof recipe for looking sexy. Plunging heels flash just the right amount of skin around the ankle. You can pull off nearly any color or design – from cool black stilettos to bold red pumps – so long as you can walk in them!
8. Ballet flatsFor women who prefer to keep their feet firmly on the ground, ballet flats are a closet staple. They’re ideal casual shoes to wear with skinny jeans. The subtle feminine look is a great choice for day dates or meeting up with friends. Wear with a nice top, sweatshirt or tee and you’ll look as polished as Audrey Hepburn!
Before you continue reading about the 10 Stunning Casual Shoes to Wear with Skinny Jeans there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Flip-flopsBreak out your stash of funky, colorful flip-flops. It doesn’t get more casual than easy rubber flip-flops with fitted jeans. They’ll rock whatever you’re wearing up top whether it’s a nice blouse, tank or sweatshirt. Keep the hems of your pants from fraying by folding them up if necessary or wearing a pair that ends right at the ankle.
6. Flats with a pointFlat pointy shoes are more versatile than you may think. Yes, they’re great for looking professional at the office without hurting your feet. They’re also perfect casual shoes to wear with skinny jeans. Sleek, solid ones will dress things up a notch. If you want to appear taller, go with a nude pair.
5. Healed ankle bootiesThe slight lift and flirty cut of ankle booties gives you that casually well-put-together look. No need to feel like you’re on stilts. Let kitten height or a small wedge work some fashion magic. Light suede booties actually work year round, even in summer! The hems should fall a hair above the top of the bootie.
4. LoafersThis one’s for you, gals who love to be comfortable in blue jeans. Loafers have a lovely, laid-back vibe that’s never going out of style. Any design will work from modern slippers to classic penny loafers. Glam things up by choosing a silver or gold pair with a seductive glow.
3. SneakersSometimes you just want to put on clothes and go without thinking about fashion. These days call for a comfy pair of lace-up athletic sneakers and a slouchy tee. This classic combination can swing from cool to feminine depending on the shoe color.
2. BootsThe slight sheen of muted patent leather boots makes a quiet statement. Wear them with a military-style jacket or long sweater. Roll thick black socks up to the hem for textural contrast.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Minimal sandalsSummer fashions are all about simplicity – the more effortless the better. That’s why minimal, naked sandals are a perfect partner for your favorite skinnies. These will have a sole and a light strap or two so the shoes stay on your feet and that’s it. Pair form-fitting bottoms with barely-there shoes and you have one sexy look.
10 Amazing Common Flowering Bushes: Garden and Blooms
Bathroom Safety Equipment Installation: Useful Senior Care Tips
What to Wear to Dance Class: Easy Clothing Tips for All
10 Free Pet Supply Catalogs: The Latest Health & Wellness Pet Products
10 Hot Summer Fashion Tips and Tricks to Look Your Best This Year
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids