10 Ultimate Christmas Desserts to Prepare this Holiday
By Editorial Staff
Whether talking about pies, cakes or candies, or anything else you can think of there are so many. We decided to do you a solid and give you a list of the top ten Christmas dessert recipes.
10. Rum CakePerhaps because people think of rum as alcohol that can warm the body and the spirit, there are plenty of Christmas dessert recipes that include this alcoholic beverage. Rum cake is certainly one of the most popular.
9. Buche de NoelA French cake that has become incredibly in the US. It has been a favorite from the heavy chocolate base that comes complete with chocolate whipped cream. The cake is shaped like a log, or Yule log. This makes this a tasty treat that fits right in with the season.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Ultimate Christmas Desserts to Prepare this Holiday there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Sugar Cookies
Sugar cookies that are made to look like various Christmas shapes are popular Holiday Christmas desserts that are so good, they are generally considered to be the dessert of choice for Santa himself!
7. Pumpkin Pie Christmas Dessert
While most will recognize this dessert as something that is more well known as a follower to a rich Thanksgiving meal, it really is a pie that goes with the fall and winter. Plenty of people have pumpkin pie following a formal dinner on Christmas eve or Christmas night.
6. Peanut BrittleWhile Peanut Brittle can actually be enjoyed any time of year, over the year it seems this has become a holiday and Christmas traditional dessert. There’s just something comforting about biting into a chunk of this after a nice Christmas dinner.
5. Fruit CakeFruit Cake is often considered one of those holiday traditions that no one really likes. The fact of the matter is that if you do it right, it can actually be a dessert that is actually quite tasty.
4. Peppermint BarkThis actually combines a couple of really tasty Christmas desserts into one glorious creation. Generally, this is dark chocolate with minty pieces mixed in. For Christmas you can come up with a peppermint bark recipe – or order it online – that includes bits of the candy cane to give it a Yuletide feel.
3. Figgy PuddingWho hasn’t a lyrical mention of Figgy Pudding during the Christmas time of year? This is a real pudding that is made with figs and walnuts that makes a creamy concoction that is loved by the world around.
2. Pecan PieAnother pie that screams fall and winter and can actually go along with Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners alike. Tastes like Pecan Pie tend to be thought of as something that should especially be sampled during the holiday season.
1. Gingerbread MenThere is not a dessert that is more synonymous with the Holiday Season than Gingerbread Men. While you can certainly eat these any old time, its this time of year you see them out on the shelves displayed prominently and home bakers tend to add wonderful little touches like gingerbread scarves and hats.
Popular Savings Offers
Contributed by Info Guru Oliver VanDervoort
Bathroom Safety Equipment Installation: Useful Senior Care Tips
Top 10 Amazing Autumn Gardening Tips
10 Million Americans and The Hearing Aid Tax Credit – 6 Things You Need To Know – A 2021 Resource Guide
Amazing Plus Size Fall Fashion: Easy Styling Guide for You
Guide to Choosing Office Uniforms: Smart and Helpful Tips
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids