How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
Working a nine to five is no longer the norm for many people. This is because they have opted to make a living from the comfort of their homes. Since your home office decor is a source of inspiration and motivation, it should not be boring! Decorating your home office in style is easy when you have great ideas to achieve it. Of course, this requires careful planning. So, if you want to decorate a home office in style, use your own imagination and personal taste. This will create an environment that is not only conducive to working but stylish as well.
Moreover, a home office is a necessity for those who: firstly, telecommute, secondly, operate a home-based business, and thirdly need room to occasionally take care of work.
Essentials you need to set up an efficient home office:
- Computer and monitor
- Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
- High-speed internet access
- Desk with the proper amount of space to work comfortably
- Comfortable office chair – prefrably ergonomic and executive
- Proper lighting – for tasks and zoom meetings
- Surge protector
- Storage to organize your space
- Office supplies
Get your creative juices flowing.There are two key areas to focus on when making decorating choices for your home office.
Before you continue reading about the How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
Step back and take a good look at the room slated for your home office. Determine where you want your desk and other essentials like the fax, printer, and file cabinets.
2. Proper Lighting
If you have a window, will the light create a glare on your computer screen? Will the outdoors be a source of distraction while you work? Always start with analyzing your options and set up your furniture accordingly.
10 Ultimate Home Office Catalogs:
1. Living SpacesOffering a variety of styles for every room of your house. Living Spaces are a great inspiration for your home office.
2. Office Depot CatalogThe best office supply catalog, from paper and printers to computers, furniture, and office products online.
3. Home Decorators Interior DecorAn expansive selection of home décor. The dazzling assortments include quality furniture, beautiful area rugs, linens, and accessories that fit your lifestyle.
4. The Ikea Work, Study, and HobbiesThe Ikea Work, Study, and Hobbies Catalog is an inspirational handbook filled with home office ideas that will improve your home office.
5. The Relax the BackThe Relax the Back home office catalog can help you browse through a huge assortment of helpful ergonomic products. These products are exclusively designed to improve back conditions and reduce back pain.
6. Container Store Storage CatalogOffice decor storage catalog the leading specialty retailer of storage and organization products.
7. At Home Office Decor CatalogThe Home Décor Superstore Catalog has tons of inspiration for your home office and low prices.
8. West ElmA variety of collections including modern furniture and home office decor featuring inspiring designs and colors.
9. Rugs USAFine living room, bedroom, and home office rugs, including tropical area rugs and a huge online Oriental rug collection.
Popular Savings Offers
10. Cable OrganizerOffice catalog products that cut through the wire chaos in your office or home. They offer you a variety of cable clamp organizers and color-coded cable covers.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids