Easy to Wear Fashion Trends for Spring
By Editorial Staff
It’s still pretty cold outside, but that doesn’t mean that spring isn’t right around the corner.
Have you considered what you’ll be wearing this year? If you haven’t had the time to consider this question then fear not, you can consider these easy-to-wear fashion trends for spring. This list of the hottest trends for spring will keep you looking good all the way to summer and beyond!
10. Layers and FrillsLayer and frills are in this spring with many designer collections already displaying lightweight, brightly colored layers. This year designers are focusing on elaborate and well-put-together looks and there is no better way to achieve that than by getting all dolled up in a frilled, multi-layer outfit. Try a frilly but grownup look like this bright white top.
9. Lightweight KnitsLightweight knits are making a comeback. Once popular in the late eighties and early nineties, lightweight knits are showing up on runways all over the world again and people are loving them. They’re breathable, and fashionable and help avoid farmer’s tans and sunburns.
Before you continue reading about the Easy to Wear Fashion Trends for Spring there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Bicycle ShortsComfort is always in and there are few fashion items more comfortable than nice form-fitting pair of bicycle shorts. They come in a wide variety of colors and can be paired with almost any kind of casual wear.
7. Earth TonesEarth tones go in and out of style, but this year they are definitely in. Try matching earth tones tops with a nice solid color bottom to affect that footloose and fancy-free vibe!
6. Feather TrimFeather trim is fun and cute. There I said, I said what we’ve all been thinking. For a long time, this sort of trim was mostly considered a younger person’s look, even mostly for children, but now it’s popping up on hats, handbags, and even shirts.
5. Well Fitted JacketsAs you can tell this season is all about intention and coordination. Shabby chic is definitely out and thus so are loose-fitting jackets. A nice form-fitting, season-appropriate jacket is what you need to pull your look together as it is one of the best trends for spring.
4. LeatherLeather might seem a bit counter-intuitive for springtime, but this year brightly colored leathers are showing up on all kinds of spring friendly vests, skirts, and accessories. Brown and burgundy seem to be the popular colors at the moment, but they will move into the background as spring moves onto the scene.
3. High-Waisted JeansHigh-waisted jeans have made a comeback along with a few other nineties classics. Known for their comfort and booty-friendly look, high-waisted jeans are this spring’s casual bottom of choice. Try these classic trends for spring.
2. JumpsuitsIn keeping with the theme of tidy and well put together, jumpsuits are a major trend this summer. While some have chosen more decorative accessories many are embracing the elegant simplicity of the jumpsuit and are simply pairing them with a favorite pair of casual shoes.
1. NeonsNeons are having their day on bright spring fashions, and also as a color for accessories and boots. Bright pinks, yellows, and oranges are being used to tie together all kinds of looks.
These are some of the hottest new style points in spring fashion. This year seems to be all about fun, form, function, and comfort.
Popular Savings Offers
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Lauren DeJesus-Glasgow
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids