10 Outdoor Catalogs: Buying the Best Gifts for Outdoorsy Women
By Editorial Staff
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Aurora LaJambre
The nature lover in your life will choose a weekend in the wild over any fancy hotel. She’s happy flying down slopes, scrambling up rocks, or hiking up a new trail to a towering peak. She’s low maintenance and carefree, yes, but she also loves a thoughtful gift. Below is the list of the top 10 gifts for outdoorsy women which are very practical and stylish.
This blog will also give you the best outdoor catalogs- Sports Equipment, Clothing Catalogs, and Gifts for you to know where to buy the most amazing deals to make the most of your shopping.
10. PerfumeDo you want to make her smile? Find a fragrance that suits her personality by looking beyond the florals and super sweet scents. Fragrances that smell like a walk on the beach, rain, and moss may sound strange, but give them a whiff and see why so many earthy gals love them – they’re a breath of fresh air. Luxury perfumes with woodsy, spicy, and citrusy notes let her wear a touch of nature everywhere.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Outdoor Catalogs: Buying the Best Gifts for Outdoorsy Women there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
At Catalogs.com, you can order free catalogs where you can buy a dazzling assortment of perfumes and other fragrances. One of which is the Beauty Boutique which brings you a wide selection of discount cosmetics, skincare, and fragrances. They also give you exclusive Beauty Boutique coupons for added savings – featured at Catalogs.com.
9. CarabinerCarabiners are necessary for any sort of climbing or activity with ropes. Even if she’s not a climber, these handy tools are always good to have within reach on a trail. Plus, they double as a bottle opener and keychain.
To get some more climbing accessories such as Carabiners, you may shop at US Outdoor. This free order catalog is where outdoor experts and enthusiasts converge in Portland Oregon. Everything from a climbing shop to a great place to buy ski jackets. Visit Catalogs.com today and check out their goodies.
8. Water PurifierAvid hikers and climbers put a lot of wear and tear on water purifiers because they have to. Odds are high hers has seen better days. Remove her worry of running out of clean water with a lightweight, easy-to-use model. Some have a built-in light so they double as a flashlight when she’s cooking in the dark.
Flip through the pages of the Camping World catalog because it is your resource for camping and RV supplies. This catalog also offers you specially designed RV furniture, accessories, outdoor gear, and RV appliances which are perfect gifts for outdoorsy women- featured at Catalogs.com.
7. Hydration PackHydration is critical and a common concern for backpackers, cyclists, runners, and climbers who venture far from reliable water sources. Hauling a few gallons of water isn’t an option. Hydration packs are. They hold more water than bottles, plus they’re easy to drink from and carry.
Shop Duluth Pack for quality waxed canvas original backpacks, camping backpacks, and leather backpacks. Or choose quality luggage, a secure fanny pack, or a roomy duffle for your next trip.
6. Merino WoolForget sweet nothings. Outdoorsy ladies only have ears for merino wool. Winter is too beautiful to stay indoors but being cold all the time is a drag. Merino wool insulates so she can stay on the slopes as long as she wants to. Wool clothing naturally prevents odors and it’s stylish, a nice plus for her and her date.
To browse outdoor apparel as gifts for outdoorsy women, check out RailRiders Clothing and Accessories. They bring you performance clothing engineered for adventure. Whether your woman’s passion is hiking, backpacking, fly fishing, adventure travel, sailing, or kayaking, their outdoor apparel is meant for folks who travel.
5. BackpackThe best gifts for outdoorsy women are lightweight and designed to keep up with them. A high-performance athletic backpack in a classic style with practical features will put a smile on her face. Look for side pockets for water, reflective fabric, padded shoulder straps, and internal compartments for easy organization.
Grab the backpack offers and deals at Cabela’s Camping. They have all the camping equipment you need. Try something new with the family in the great outdoors, especially on your camping trips.
4. Sharp KnifeThe way to a woman’s heart is through a sharp knife that she can wear on her hip. It should be perfect for both slicing cheese and making a fire-starting feather stick. Hunting and outdoor supply stores carry a wide variety, including knives with narrow handles that’ll fit securely in her hand.
Featured at Catalogs.com is the Smoky Mountain Knife Works catalog, the World’s Largest Online Knife Showplace, featuring first-quality brand name knives at discount prices. Shop for collectible knives, kitchen knives, hunting knives, tactical and military knives that are all expertly crafted and made to last for her.
3. Down VestDown vests are among the best gifts for outdoorsy women who love to layer for winter sports. Whether she’s riding her bike to work or heading out for a day of exploration, soon she won’t leave the house without it. Vests keep the core warm and arms free so they’re perfect for the mountains and desert where the temperature can plummet fast.
Now, apart from down vests, if you are looking for fine women’s leather coats and jackets to give to an outdoorsy woman, check out Leathers Coats. This catalog offers you different types of coats and jackets from full-length trench coats to classic leather motorcycle jackets. Don’t miss out to shop for one!
2. Outdoor Coffee MagicMay she never know the horror of a coffee-less morning again! Rarely is a cup of coffee as appreciated as it is on the trail, happy campers know. Percolators work fine, but an Aeropress is divine. We’re talking a full, richly flavorful, grit-free cup in 20 seconds. Perfect for campers and glampers!
Shop and get some unique gifts for her from the Heartland America catalog. They feature bargain shopping with low prices on hundreds of overstock clearance products from discount housewares to outdoor stuff.
1. Sleeping BagWhat do you get a gal who doesn’t seem to want anything? How about a quality sleeping bag to keep her toasty when she’s sleeping under the stars? Yes! Goose-down will protect in temperatures as low as 0 degrees F. Choose a style with a durable fabric that’ll last for years.
Popular Savings Offers
Visit Sierra Outdoors catalog since it has a complete outdoor gear, camping, fishing, and hunting gear store with everything from family camping tents to outdoor cooking gear as featured at Catalogs.com.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids