Great Gear for Water Sports Enthusiasts
By Editorial Staff
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Oliver Vandervoort
People who enjoy doing water sports are always looking for the best way to enjoy themselves just a little bit more.
Whether surfing or wave riding or just speeding around in a boat, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the open water. In order to enjoy it that much more, you have to have the right accessories and pieces of equipment. Sometimes this is a certain piece of clothing, sometimes its an actual gadget you need in order to have the best time possible. Whatever you are looking for, you’re going to want to start with something on this list.
10. WetsuitHonestly, it shouldn’t be a big time surprise that one of the first things on this list. No matter what watersport you are engaged in, this is one of the things you are going to need when you get started. A wetsuit will keep you warm and will keep you nice and dry on the inside. Plus you’ll look plenty cool wearing one.
Before you continue reading about the Great Gear for Water Sports Enthusiasts there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
9. Swim WatchUsing a swim watch, you can have peace of mind in knowing that this particular watch is going to be able to withstand the water and the pressure that can come from whatever watersport you are planning to participate in. Some of these watches will even help you by offering a feature like counting your laps, if your sport is actually swimming.
8. Snorkel MaskObviously, this particular accessory or tool is only going to be useful for people who like to go snorkeling as their sport, but it’s also a must. That’s why the snorkel mask is on this list.
7. Swim GogglesSomething like swim goggles is often overlooked when talking about the most important accessories. The fact of the matter is we need to wear something like these in order to see where we’re going when we’re engaging in all sorts of different water sports.
6. Paddle BoardsThere are a number of different sports where paddleboards are the basic gear. Obviously, they allow you to float above the water, but there is so much more to do on a SUP, like yoga, fishing, and white water navigation.
5. Life VestA life vest is called that precisely because wearing one can mean the difference between life and death. No matter what sport you are engaging in, being in the water without one of these life vests can mean the difference between doing that sport again some day, and seeing your life end.
4. KneeboardUsing a knee board there are all kinds of fun activities you can do on the open water. This board comes in handy if you aren’t quite ready for water skiing but want the feeling of speeding along the surface of that water.
3. KayakKayaking is one of those sports that can only be done if you actually have your very own kayak which is basically a small boat that reminds some of a canoe with a slightly different shape. There are a number of different kinds of kayaks depending on how detailed you want to get with this sport.
2. Swim FlippersThese swim flippers are built to be worn in place of actual shoes and are preferable to bare feet. They allow users to swim much faster because they are able to cut through the water better. They basically act as though you are a fish with a tail or an animal like an otter.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Nose ClipsWhether you are just someone who enjoys swimming, or you love to speed along the water, these nose clips will help keep water from going up your nose and annoying or disturbing your zen in the deep blue.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids