Your 10 Ultimate Long Weekend Looks for Summer
By Editorial Staff
With summer finally here, everybody is headed out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Doesn’t matter if you are headed to The Hamptons, Martha’s Vineyard, California, or nearby to visit some friends, here are the ten long weekend looks for summer you have to make sure you pack to look fabulous.
10. Maxi dressesNothing says weekend louder than Maxi Dresses. This would complete your looks for summer. They are colorful, flowing, and fresh. Just accessorize with a big utility bag and either cute sandals or wedges and you are going to look fresh and great. Stars like Nicole Richie, Sofia Vergara, and Ashley Simpson rock this look often.
9. JeansYou can’t ever go wrong with a dark pair of denim pants and a white v-neck t-shirt or button-up shirt. This look can go for ages. The fun factor of this classic look is that you can spice it up with a colorful belt and scarf. Don’t forget the aviator sunglasses and bohemian-style necklace.
8. ShortsShow off your legs wearing shorts. Every year short-shorts or 5” Bermudas become a trendy item among stylish women. They can be a very laid back comfortable option with a chiffon flowy tank or a casual one with a shirt and blazer. Your looks for summer will not be complete without it.
Before you continue reading about the Your 10 Ultimate Long Weekend Looks for Summer there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. NauticalGo, sailor. Dark blue striped tees are a stylish way to go. You can wear it with a matching white or blue casual skirt and red flats to add a little color. If you are not a skirt person, dark blue or khaki chinos look great too. Perfect accessories for this beautiful look are a bohemian style fedora and even trendy TomShoes.
6. 80s Retro80’s looking floral camisoles and dresses are a fun and trendy choice. Pair them up with sandals or wedges, a nice belt, tons of (oh so in) bangles and you are ready to go.
5. ColorSpring and summer always call for color! Colored skinny jeans are a must-have item this season. Any color in the rainbow counts but the most stylish ones are red, hot pink, or salmon color ones. Finish up the look with more color adding a purple, light green, yellow or black t-shirt.
4. Update your denimStill have a denim dress or camisole from last year? Bring them out because they are still in! Make sure you add a nice long colorful necklace and fun shoes. If you have a camisole carry it differently, pair it up with shorts and a simple tank, and wear the camisole casually open. It’s a fun but very stylish look.
3. All whiteIf you are heading to the beach an all-white look is the best outfit to choose. It can be a beautiful white lace dress, a casual white cotton camisole, fun white denim shorts, or skinny white jeans that would look beach appropriate at any time. Remember to keep it light and simple when picking your accessories.
2. Animal printAnimal print is a trend that never goes away but that most people are scared of. Choose a print that is fresh and that you feel comfortable with and get a dress or elegant shirt. You would make everybody’s heads turn. The rule is to keep it simple with the accessories, is all about the garment.
1. LBDThree words for this must-pack item: Little Black Dress. You can keep it classic and simple or go all out with colorful accessories, either way, you are going to look great.
But don’t forget to pack for the night out; dining or dancing you are going to look astonishing wherever you are headed.
Popular Savings Offers
Contributed by Marnely Rodriguez, Catalogs.com Top 10 Guru
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids