Top 10 New Summer Jewelry Trends
By Editorial Staff
Summer is the season of outdoor barbeques, weekend beach getaways, and road trip vacations with the kids. A great summer wardrobe has a collection of shorts, print dresses, and sandals, but don’t forget to spice up your daily wear with a few jewelry pieces to slay the newest summer jewelry trends.
Here’s a list of your must-have fashion jewelry this season.
10. Pandora braceletOriginality and self-expression are the hallmarks of this summer’s jewelry trends. Firstly, “Pandora” style charm bracelets can display vacation mementos, emblems of hobbies, or your children’s names. A great conversation starter, buy a few and organize your charms around playful themes.
9. Chunky ringsChoosing a few chunky rings that match the color palette of your clothes shows your eye for detail and accentuates your style. Usually, they come in a variety of colors and materials, they are an economical way to add flair to your outfits.
Before you continue reading about the Top 10 New Summer Jewelry Trends there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Jewelry CollectionsMoreover, style-conscious fashionistas will get a kick out of easy-to-coordinate pieces of jewelry, like curated collection options. Thus, the unique look of pieces that go with each other easily, without looking too “matchy matchy” but that live in the same color, material and trend zone will send the message that you’re a woman who knows how to put it all together.
7. Glass jewelryGlass bead jewelry, is also perfect this summer. In fact, this kind of jewelry made by fabled Venetian glass blowers has made a comeback as top designers are favoring accessories that are flamboyant and colorful.
6. TasselsTassel-embellished earrings and necklaces are popping up at the fashion shows this year, evoking the frolicsome days of flappers, bathtub gin, and the Charleston.
5. RhinestonesFurthermore, the glittery rhinestone necklaces with intricate designs are all the rage this summer. If your evening wardrobe is mostly made up of staid solids, a shimmering necklace will add some sparkle.
4. Leather necklacesAs sportswear has become chicer, designers have started offering fine leather pieces that are the perfect complement to your khaki pants and hiking boots.
3. Sports watchesConsider adding a stylish sports watch to your jewelry chest for your days of outdoor sports, and leave the cell phone at home. With watches designed for every type of sport, you can choose one that will time your running intervals, track your route with a GPS, or tell you which way the wind is blowing.
2. PearlsPearl jewelry is an enjoying a revival this season. Also, pearls come in a variety of colors, other than the traditional off-white, and older pearl jewelry can be disassembled and re-set into a contemporary design.
1. Ribbon necklacesFinally, we have ribbon necklaces. The bearable lightness of ribbon jewelry makes it perfect for balmy summer nights. Adding color and texture without the weight of some materials, ribbon necklaces come in almost every shade of the rainbow.
Popular Savings Offers
Contributed by Korina Rossi, Catalogs.com Top 10 Guru
Best Outdoor Adventures For Families This Summer
What Ever Happened To The Herrington Catalog?
How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
Guide to Choosing Office Uniforms: Smart and Helpful Tips
5 Commonly Asked Questions About the Medical Alert System
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids