Spring Sports: 10 Exclusive Tips to Get in Shape
By Editorial Staff
Spring is the time of the year when those of us who have been cooped up inside, watching the snow and cold weather, are eager to get outside. Spring sports arrive more quickly than we expect, and our winter bodies may protest the physical demands we put on them.
Avoid injury and improve your spring sports performance by getting your body ready before you go all out. Here are my top ten tips to get in shape for spring sports:
10. Work on your swingBefore you hit the golf course, work on getting your swing back. Buy a bucket of balls and get a great shoulder workout, too! Make certain that your clubs are in prime condition too, check your iron and wood grips, adjust the weights and make certain the shafts are in good shape.
9. Join a running clubGet ready for your race by joining a running club. Great motivation and meet new people! Show up in new running shoes and clothing in great Spring colors to pump up your attitude.
8. Go for a rideWhether just on the weekends, or part of your weekday commute: utilize your bike as much as possible. It’ll build up your cardio, strengthen your legs, and burn calories.
Before you continue reading about the Spring Sports: 10 Exclusive Tips to Get in Shape there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Take up yogaWhatever sport you’re getting ready for, yoga will increase flexibility, and body strength, and help you stay focused.
6. Hit the cagesGrab a handful of quarters and start swinging! Perfect for working on your hand-eye coordination and timing before getting in the game.
5. Grill healthy foodTake advantage of the nice weather and get out of the grill! Grilling is a healthy and easy alternative to cooking most of your meals.
4. Partner upEnlist a friend to make your workouts fun or even for a little friendly competition. You’re more likely to stick it out if you have someone to train with.
3. Put a fightTry taking boxing, kickboxing, or other forms of fight training classes. Not only will you get in great shape, but you’ll learn some self-defense.
2. Work with a trainer
Hire a pro to help you with general conditioning or sports-specific training. Look for someone who specializes in whatever your chosen sport.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
1. Eat freshThe most important thing is nutrition. Make certain to get plenty of protein, and load up on fruits and veggies. If you don’t have time to cook right for yourself, sign up for one of the healthy food plans that deliver daily and indulge in a “personal chef” for your shape-up season. Good nutrition will keep your body performing at the top of its game.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids