10 Must-Have Essential Beauty Tools: Know What to Buy
By Catalog Editor Staff
Every woman wants to look and feel her best. Not only does it make us feel better about ourselves but, it is also crucial that we present ourselves every day at work looking rested, well-groomed, professional, and raring to climb our career ladders to the very top. These top 10 essential beauty tools will keep you looking great from head to toe.
10. Gel Bead Eye MaskThis soft and pretty eye mask is filled with gel beads. These gel beads can be heated or cooled to show the tender skin around your eyes some extra love. Heat it in your carousel microwave to use it hot and relieve tension headaches and sinus pain. Or cool it in your fridge or freezer to use it cold and reduce puffiness and redness around your eyes. Its adjustable strap makes the mask fit comfortably and those gel beads embedded in soft plush fabric feel oh so good next to your eyes. You can even use it as a sleep mask.
9. Digital ScaleEvery woman needs a bathroom scale to make sure those holiday feasts didn’t cause too much damage. This one accurately measures body weight and has an easy-to-read oversized LCD display.
8. Ice RollerThis nifty non-abrasive ice roller gives your skin a gorgeous glow. Not only does it reduce puffiness, inflammation, and redness, it also minimizes the appearance of lines, blemishes, and enlarged pores. And if you overdid it at the weekend cornhole match or softball game, this ice roller can make your aches and bruises feel better.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Must-Have Essential Beauty Tools: Know What to Buy there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Battery Operated ToothbrushNothing says beauty like a smile that reveals healthy sparkling white teeth. We all know that an electric or battery-operated toothbrush whitens teeth better and removes more plaque than a standard toothbrush. This one includes two brush heads and one interdental brush head for stubborn plaque. What’s especially nice about these essential beauty tools is their compact sizes which makes them perfect for travel and, even better, the storage case not only kills 99 percent of the germs and bacteria on the brush heads but also recharges the battery via a USB connection.
6. Exfoliating Skin SpatulaDo you want to have instant facial lifting and firming skin? The ultrasonic wand does it for you with its electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to penetrate the skin by 3-5mm. A good example of this product is Essia by Vanity Planet. This amazing beauty tool helps you dislodge blackheads and other impurities from pores, helping fight off rogue breakouts and inflammation.
Essia’s most potent feature is the EMS micro-current generated by Lift mode. This can gently stimulate facial muscles, tightening skin, lifting facial contours, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Body OilBring on your skin’s healthy glow all the time to make you feel best all the time. Vitabath body oil is one of many body oil products featured in the market. This luxurious, super-moisturizing oil is incredibly lightweight yet packed to the hilt with beneficial ingredients. You’ll find a nourishing mixture of lush essential oils combined with powerful vitamins to leave your skin feeling smooth, silky, and radiant.
4. Volumizing Hot BrushTired of thin, flat hair? A volumizing hot brush lets you add volume, texture, waves, and shine while reducing frizz and flyaways with its anti-static bristles. You can create a variety of hairstyles by teasing and curling your hair any way you wish. Two heat settings prevent burning while you lift hair segments, lay them through the bristles, and gently roll outward to achieve your desired results.
3. Cleansing BrushBeauty starts with cleanliness. This ingenious cleansing brush deep cleans, exfoliates, removes bacteria, and reduces pore size quickly and easily. Suitable for all skin types, the battery-powered spin handle holds an interchangeable facial cleansing brush, facial exfoliating brush, body brush for use on arms, legs, and torso, and pumice stone for use on callused heels.
2. Personal Grooming KitGood things come in small packages. That’s certainly true with a multi-piece personal grooming kit. A folding travel comb keeps your hair smooth. A compact toothbrush keeps your mouth fresh. A pair of slanted tweezers and a razor with three cartridges keep your face hair-free, and a handheld mirror lets you see what you’re doing. Two sizes of clippers, a nail file, and a cuticle pusher keep your fingernails and toenails looking great. There’s even a folding lint remover and a pair of small scissors to groom your clothes, plus an emergency mini sewing kit for re-attaching buttons that always fall off at just the wrong time!
Popular Savings Offers
1. Makeup Brush CollectionA marvelous makeup brush collection solves every woman’s problem of disorganized and dirty makeup brushes taking over the vanity or makeup drawer. Soft brushes are essential beauty tools for women that have specific functions. These tools are best stored in a convenient roll-out case with a protective flap to keep the brushes clean.
What Happened to the ABC Distributing Catalog, Is It Still Available?
Trendiest Fashion Jewelry that is In: Ultimate Fashion Guide
Amazing Plus Size Fall Fashion: Easy Styling Guide for You
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
Gift Giving Ideas for the Women in Your Life
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids