7 Products That Will Make Traveling Easier
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
Whether you are an avid traveler who loves to explore the world of work a job that requires you to travel a lot, you’re probably always looking for small gadgets and tips that will make your travel hassle-free and make traveling easier.
Traveling smart and efficiently can make a lot of difference. It can save you a lot of time. This can also prevent you from getting anxious at a stuffy, crowded hub, and make your overall experience better. A great way to help ease painful travel headaches is by arming yourself with products and accessories. As a result, it can make your journey more convenient.
Following are some travel products that do exactly that – some even help you condense your load.
1. BauBax Travel JacketIf there’s only one thing you’re willing to invest in for your travel-purposes, make it this one. Referred to as “the Swiss Army Knife of jackets” by Business Insider, this was the most highly-funded piece of clothing in crowd-funding history. So, what makes this jacket better than the dozens of old, worn-out jackets in your closet? The BauBax Travel Jacket is multi-purpose, efficient, and economical. It comes with built-in gloves, an eye mask, an inflatable neck pillow, blanket pocket, detachable hood, stylus and pen, microfiber cloth, and eight other features that you almost always need during your travels. Having this one jacket allows you to skip a handful of items while packing and makes your luggage a tad bit lighter.
Before you continue reading about the 7 Products That Will Make Traveling Easier there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
2. Week-Bender Travel BagIf you find yourself on a plane (or train) frequently, you want a travel bag that is light and efficient. Week-Bender Travel Bag is a carry-on travel bag that is built for your convenience. This part-duffel, part-garment bag helps you keep your business casual items organized and prevents them from getting wrinkled.
In garment bag mode, there is a loop you can use to hang up the bag. If you need to store more clothes during travel, you can zip them all together to make more space. It also has special pockets for your shoes and your laptop. The bag is weather-resistant, so it’ll keep your belongings dry and safe irrespective of the weather.
3. Slicks Travel BackpackIf you have this backpack along with the Week-Bender Travel Bag, you literally won’t need anything else for your short trips. This may look like a regular-sized backpack, but you’ll be truly surprised by the amount of stuff the Slicks Travel Backpack is able to pack in. It comes in four different variations:
- Slicks Pack for everyday use
- Suit with an add-on garment bag
- Trip with a mobile wardrobe bag
- Slick Biz which is the fully loaded version
4. Noise-Cancelling Earbuds or HeadphonesThis accessory is more important than most people give it credit for. Generally, the purpose of your earbuds may be limited to listening to music, audiobooks, or podcasts when you’re bored – but it does so much more during travels. Have you heard people whining about crying and bickering kids as they recall their flight experiences? This issue can be solved by simply investing in a pair of noise-canceling earbuds. Yet, so many people refuse to do so.
Don’t be that person. These will also accompany you during those long-hauls in the waiting room when you don’t have anything better to do and just don’t want to converse with that chatty fellow passenger. Bose QuietComfort 35 or Apple’s BeatsX earbuds are great as they don’t press against your ears, remaining comfortable even if you fall asleep wearing them.
5. Trackable Luggage TagsWith how digital the world has become and apparently your every move being watched, you’d expect that losing luggage is a thing of the past. Surprisingly, you’d be wrong. Losing valuable items and bags is still a big issue that a lot of travelers experience frequently. To top that off, most airlines aren’t that helpful when it comes to helping you locate your luggage.
A lot of people have spent hours on online discussions with airlines, asking them for help finding their bags, only to get nowhere. Having a Trackable Luggage Tag that allows you to register the tag’s serial number online gives you extra security in case you lose your belongings.
6. Blue Bottle Travel KitLove coffee but hate that you can’t find a decent cup on your off-the-grid travels? The Blue Bottle Travel Kit has you covered. Whether you’re going hiking for the weekend or plan on taking an extended road trip, this kit contains everything you need to keep yourself caffeinated. It comes in two sizes – The Weekender Kit and The Sabbatical Kit.
Both come with a travel dripper, filters, two tumblers, a mini hand grinder, Blue Bottle coffee, and a canvas and leather to allow for easy portability. The Sabbatical Kit also contains a kettle with a scale. Having this kit on your adventures will allow you to make the perfect cup of coffee according to your taste, no matter where you are.
7. Karma GoIs there anything really worse than traveling to places that don’t have a strong internet connection? Here’s your solution: Karma Go. This device uses any nearby cellular connections and turns it into your own personal WiFI router – anywhere you go.
Depending on the connection’s strength, you can get anywhere between 6 to 25 Mbps and can connect up to eight different devices at once. You can switch or cancel your plans at any time with no hidden costs of contracts. If you’re a remote worker or a traveler who constantly struggles due to a bad internet connection, this one’s a must-have for you.
Popular Savings Offers
Traveling usually requires a bit of planning and forethought. Having the above 7 essential traveling products will make this process easier and help you make the most out of your travel adventures.
What Ever Happened To The Herrington Catalog?
10 Million Americans and The Hearing Aid Tax Credit – 6 Things You Need To Know – A 2021 Resource Guide
What Ever Happened To The Figi’s Gifts Catalog?
Easy Chic Fall Porch Decorating Ideas for You to Learn
Accessories for Fall Fashion: Your Ultimate Style Guide
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids