Lighten your air travel load with one carry-on and these packing tips.
Ever wonder if the travelers who sail past the airport security with one carry-on know something you don’t? They do. They know that overpacking is human nature. They’ve answered the question ‘What do you really need to carry on?,’ and they’ve edited items from their air travel carry on without mercy. You can, too.
If you plan to check a bag, you only really need a handful of items in your air travel carry on luggage. It’s a good idea to carry on a lap top computer and any electronic gadgets, though generally your lap top will count as a separate carry-on. To help you decide which items to check and which to carry on, write out a packing list. Consider the possibility of your checked suitcase getting lost and **star** the most essential items you’ll need.
Edit these items until they all fit into your air travel carry on.
Here are the few items you should carry on:
* Small notebook and pen
* Chargers for electronics
* Small jacket or pull over
* Bottle of water, purchased once you’re through security
* Flight entertainment (your book or music)
* Any travel size toiletry (to prevent leakage)
* All travel information including a list of hotel and transportation phone numbers, addresses and any confirmation numbers
* One change of clothes
* Sunscreen and sunglasses
* Swimsuit or hat&gloves – depending on climate