The Most Creative Gifts for Dog Lovers
By Editorial Staff
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Lauren DeJesus Glasgow
New Unique Gift Ideas to Give to Your Dog Lover Friends
In the United States, 77% of pet owners have dogs. The popularity of this pet should come as no surprise as humans and canines have had a unique relationship for thousands of years; depending on each other for protection. Which today, the dogs’ place in American culture is commemorated in entire websites, clubs, art galleries, and festivals dedicated to our precious pups. Below are the top 10 Dog Lover Gift Ideas.
10. Clothes printed with pet’s faceWhat easier way is there to celebrate the love for a pet than a short or sweater with its likeness? So, print shops online allow you to upload a photo to be printed onto a clothing style of your choice. There are also clothing with images of certain breeds, or those shirts that benefit dog rescues, so your dog lover can adorably show off their pup obsession.
9. Portrait as a Dog Lover GiftThese days, portraits don’t have to take days or weeks to create. Digital art allows for a more economical and time-conservative way to create portraits of your favorite canine. Different styles include pop art, classical, and caricature. This gift can really show off a puppy’s character!
Before you continue reading about the The Most Creative Gifts for Dog Lovers there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
8. Personalized Food Water BowlA dog’s water or food bowl is usually left in common areas since they are items that dogs use every day, and require easy access to. A personalized dog bowl or feeder for food or water is a gift that shows you care. Therefore, it can have the dog’s name on it or be painted to match the motif or color theme of the room.
7. DIY Dog Sweater as a Dog Lover GiftDid you know that you can make a dog sweater at home with just a pair of scissors and a large sweatshirt? Take any sweatshirt you have laying around the house, and cut off one of the sleeves. Cut two holes near the wrist for the front legs and stitch up the bottom., and there you have it! A custom sweater, one of the Dog Lover Gift Ideas.
6. Light-up LeashAnyone who has a dog will tell you one thing that is used every day, multiple times a day, is a leash. When walking at night, it’s necessary to consider the safety of both the dog and the dog walker, so why not gift them both a lighted or reflective leash for their evening strolls? Since, These leashes have LED lights throughout the leash and harness or are made from reflective materials, and provide visibility for cars and other pedestrians.
5. Monthly Treat SubscriptionThere are many options when it comes to monthly dog treat delivery companies. It’s possible to tailor a treat and toy box to fit the needs of any dog size, breed, or sensitivity. Coming home to a nice package for their fur baby is a considerate way to show you care for the dog lover in your life.
4. Dog Mug as a Dog Lover GiftFor the coffee or tea drinker, their mug is the first thing they see in the morning. Why not plaster their beloved dog’s face on their mug to take to work with them and remind them of the little bundle of joy waiting for them at home?
3. Saved Paw Print KitWhile dogs may be considered angels on earth, they will not be with us forever. Therefore, to memorialize the special bond between dog and owner by investing in a saved paw print kit. These kits come in a variety of styles, including metal plates or framed ink prints.
2. Dog Name/Image NecklaceA necklace with the name or picture of a furbaby, or one that can safely keep a bit of fur or burial soil, is a unique way to carry them close to your heart. In gold or silver, a simple name or even pawprint pendant is a sweet way of showing someone that you recognize how important their dog is to them, although these are small ones, these are better.
1. Monogrammed CollarMany counties require dogs to wear collars with identification tags at all times. A monogrammed or personalized collar is a great way to show off a pup’s or owner’s personality.
Popular Savings Offers
Above, we have gone over the top 10 gifts for dog lovers. All of these gifts are one-of-a-kind. Any of them are sure to bring a smile to a face, and wag to a tail!
Top 10 Great Kitchen Gadgets for You: Best Home Guide
Getting the Top 10 Hiking Essentials: What Outdoor Enthusiasts Need
What Ever Happened To The Figi’s Gifts Catalog?
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids