10 Stunning and Fashionable Clothing for Healthcare Workers
By Editorial Staff
With all the effort you put into caring for others, it’s important to tend to yourself as well! Having fashionable clothing and wearing items you feel good about, can improve your day on the job. We’ve found our top 10 items for fashionable clothing for healthcare workers to give you style and polish.
10. Trendy ScrubsMedical scrubs are a wardrobe staple in many hospitals and clinics. Inventive companies are now allowing you to go a step further in personalizing your style. Print your favorite photograph on a pocket, or find a top and bottom in a softer shade known for its soothing quality, like blue, green or lilac.
9. The Sheath DressNothing beats a dress worn under a lab coat for a little elegance along with comfort. You can go for a bright color, patterned, or accessorized with a belt. The ever-popular sheath dress is a mainstay for many professionals. After work, you can pair it with a jacket or cardigan.
8. Stylish SneakersA comfortable pair of shoes is heavenly if you’re in a hospital setting or need to be on your feet all day. Sneakers with an “oxford” style will do the trick of combining sophistication with pure comfort. Flats give you a more urban look and range from the ultra-plain to patent leather or accessorized with bows. Try one of these fashionable clothing for healthcare workers
Before you continue reading about the 10 Stunning and Fashionable Clothing for Healthcare Workers there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. The Perfect PumpIf you work in a clinic or doctor’s office as opposed to a hospital setting (where you can walk miles by the end of the day), you may want to go for a set of low heels that are a little more formal. Paired with a white lab coat, a black set of heels can add a cosmopolitan vibe. Don’t forget about the patent leather option, which adds a sophisticated touch.
6. JumpsuitsHealthcare uniform jumpsuits are a fun alternative to scrubs, allowing for ease of movement and a youthful look. They come in a variety of styles and fabrics and you can select from the more casual to the dressier look. Look for details like zippered pockets or drawstrings.
5. Colorful BeltsBelts come in all shapes and sizes, and can definitely add a more fitted look to dresses worn under a lab coat. Try a narrow leather belt with a silver or gold buckle for a splash of color. Or choose a belt in a muted shade that adds just a touch of definition, like navy with a sky blue dress, or hunter green with a spring-green dress.
4. Your Best ColorsA valuable resource for finding your “best” look is to explore the color guide Color Me Beautiful. They help you choose the palette of colors best suited to your skin tone, eye, and hair color. There are four types, broken down into the seasons of the year, and once you find the one which most closely matches you, you have a guide to choosing the perfect tones in clothing and makeup.
3. Playful PrintsPlayful prints on scrub tops are ideal if you work with children, as these can provide a sense of reassurance and fun. Choose from puppy dogs, kittens, flowers or colorful designs.
2. ClogsClogs are great for both men and women who work in the hospital emergency room or in surgery, since they provide a lot of support if you‘re going to be on your feet all day. Doctors report that they are “ridiculously comfortable” and offer plenty of arch support. Make sure they are properly fitting, or you run the risk of twisting your ankle.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Flattering CapsA new design that is moving fashion forward offers scrubs with elegant detail and flattering choices in surgical caps. Setting a new standard for both men and women, you can also find scrubs with gingham checks, delicately stitched pockets, and turquoise, jade, and chocolate fabric colors.
10 of the Best Fall Fashion Trends You Should Not Miss
What Happened to the ABC Distributing Catalog, Is It Still Available?
Top 60 Free Catalogs Online That You Can Easily Flip Through
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
Lawn Decor Tips: Best Placement for Effect and Maximum Charm
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids